Author Topic: Rawy's Praise to those lovely floofs  (Read 3693 times)

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
Rawy's Praise to those lovely floofs
« on: October 29, 2012, 10:34:35 pm »
I felt that because I have so many wonderful darlings in my life, that I need to tell them, and acknowledge what they have done for others, and to me. These people need to be recognized, because they make my life a whole lot better! They deserve much more but, lets get started shall we;

Warning.. Big list

Ramine
Well First of all, even though I haven't known you that along, I feel like I can tell you anything. You've helped me loads, and when I'm down you bring me right back up again. You are a genuinely great friend, and I don't know what i would do without a friend like you.. Heh see what I did there c;? Hopefully our friendship keeps up for a long time! UM ILY <33 P.s Your A My huge sweetheart

Wolffox
Arr, well Wolffie, you have been so nice to me, I couldn't ask for a better person! Your always helping others, and having the most fun a person could have! You bring joy to so many people with your outgoing personality, and i hope you always keep it. Honestly, your one of my idols... so keep being a Wolffie, dont chu ever change, or you will be punched in the armpit. P.s Your crazy but I love you.

Creamwolf
Oh boy... WELL you are one of my first best friends that I have ever had, we have shared some great times xD. I love how much you help out, it really makes Feralheart a better place, don't you ever lose that!

..General.
Yarr well! Well ever since I met you, I've realized what a wonderful person you are, and for a year I never talked to you! Shame on me. I think your a super outgoing little derp, and whenever I talk to you, It is always lots of fun, I hope in the future we can remember some silly memories we have had! When Im around you, I feel a huge load lift off my shoulders, because well, your just so easy to talk to and be around  Ps. <3

PrettyReckless
Ressy Dear! Well first off, I think you are a huge help to feralheart, No idea what they would do without you. Within a short while.. 400 posts? Dang Gurl! Anyways, I think your such a kind person with a great attitude, and your willing to do anything to help someone, which tells a lot. I know I haven't known you for long, but i consider you a close friend, hopefully, we can be friends for a long while! <3 Keep up the helping!

BigBangTheory
Well, how do I say this.. Your definitely one of the sweetest people I've met, your always helping, and always snuggling. I love how silly you can be, and its just a breathe of fresh air, when i can talk to you so easily! c: Anyways, hopefully our friendship can only get better! Keep on snugglin!

Sameth
Well, words can't describe how much of a sweetheart you are, but I will try. I think that your one unique chick, and that is what I love about you, you got your own attitude, so don't you ever lose that! You've always been so nice to everyone, and it just light Feralheart right up! And that Drawing you did for me, amazing, keep it up ol' Sameth. <3

Ringoluver
Well once again, I haven't known you all that long, but you are such a wonderful and genuine friend to me, you let me in on personal things, and I love it. Not to mention, how great your stories are that you tell me. Your always in a great mood, and it makes me feel like I can trust you with everything. Don't You ever let that go! Keep it up hun <3

Crin
Well.. Hmm.. Crin you are the whole reason I started helping out, and for that, I give you a huge thankyou, without you, I wouldn't be here today. Your a wonderful person, with a striking attitude, don't lose it, because thats what makes you(le beautiful Crinzle)! <3 Cannot thank you enough!

WhiteWolfey
Well I couldn't ask for a better person to brighten up my days, with you craziness, and kindness. Your one of those people that i really do feel a connection with! You such a helpful young'un to me, don't you lost that, or you'll get knuckle sandwiches! <3

Thierry
Well Arg, your always making me feel like such a special floof, and I don't know why! Lulz, I admire how much you help on the forums, and I also admire how caring you are. When people are down, your there to snuggle, couldn't ask for a more wonderful hunk of fluff! Ps. <3 Your my little fluffy lion! Don't you forget it!

If I've forgotten anyone (was in a rush) please let me know!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 02:45:25 am by Raw »

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: Rawy's Praise to those lovely floofs
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 10:41:35 pm »
D'aww. Thank chu Rawy<3 You've grown a lot since joining this site, and it shows. Thanks for the love, and keep up the hard work.
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 10:48:10 pm »
PrettyReckless
Ressy Dear! Well first off, I think you are a huge help to feralheart, No idea what they would do without you. Within a short while.. 400 posts? Dang Gurl! Anyways, I think your such a kind person with a great attitude, and your willing to do anything to help someone, which tells a lot. I know I haven't known you for long, but i consider you a close friend, hopefully, we can be friends for a long while! <3 Keep up the helping!
Rawyyyyy. <3 Thank you hun, it means a lot to me. :3
As you said, I hope we'll be friends for a long time, dear. ^_^
RETIRED.

Offline animals_rock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • Lilly teh Lioness
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 10:50:07 pm »
I'm sure everyone mentioned is very happy. ^^ It's those little compliments that make someone's day.~
Call me Lilly or Animal or Animals or Lillyfloof...I dun really care o3o Call me whatever you want... .3.

dA: Lacey186
Youtube: Lacey186
oovoo: Lacey186
Siggy made by the wonderful Nair~

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 11:36:26 pm »
You're so sweet love <3 <3 thank you!!

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious

Thierry

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2012, 12:44:40 am »
Awww, thank you Raw! You are so sweet.
You are so good and sociable with everyone, and that's why everyone likes you.

I will be always your little fluffy lion, just share it sometimes with Avari ;)

can i have your skype?

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2012, 02:08:00 am »
D'awwww Raw *Hugs* You're such a sweetheart! I love you so much!

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2012, 02:27:00 am »
Aww, this made my day. ^^ You're also a good friend to me, and this is a friendship I wish to last. ;w; <3

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2012, 04:48:54 am »
<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

RAWY ILY

but really, this is so sweet of you, love! This really made my day. c':

Also.. UM <333

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2012, 05:08:41 am »
So nice of you to the others

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!