Author Topic: To Raz, Red and others.  (Read 1560 times)

Offline Phatom

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Dorian the personal floof.
    • View Profile
    • Zinci on deviantART.
To Raz, Red and others.
« on: November 10, 2012, 01:44:22 pm »
Just want to say a thank you to Raz, Red and the others who have worked their behinds off or us to enjoy this game. Without them we wouldn't have a successful game to play and time where we can enjoy ourselves, make friends through the internet, speak and RP with others around the world and have a good time. I doubt without their hard work, FH would have major problems but they've kept this game going for us and I'd like to congratulate them on their hard work towards FH. This doesn't just go to Raz and Red, this goes to the admins who've played their part in helping the game and showing off their skills. They're amazing, they're awesome.

Congratulations guys and a big thank you!
- Phatom.

Image by cakeindafridge on dA.
My dA - http://zinci.deviantart.com/

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: To Raz, Red and others.
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 01:57:51 pm »
Well said, Phatom.
I agree with you, the thought of how Feral Heart would look like, if there was one, without the staff-team scares me.
I imagine looking like Bonfire day in, day out.

So, yeah. Thank you, guys.
Hope you all know that there are people out there who really appreciate your work.
RETIRED.

Offline ace13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Squash ball racquets PROHIBITED!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 02:10:07 pm »
Mhm.. It would be almost like a horror film having little kids running around acting like mature adults and trolling on good people who want nothing more than to play and enjoy their game and talk/RP with their friends.

Thank God that the age from 13 and over was put in, I know people can just make fake birthdates but it's still good so the parents know what they''re in for. c:

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 02:17:38 pm »
Well said Court :3 Without all you guys FH would be a wreck x.x If you guys weren't here someone would probably burn the rules and FH would be chaos!! So ya, you guys know it already, but you are extremely important to not ONLY the game but the forums and believe it or not, our hearts ^-^ You guys make us laugh and feeling wonderful as we play FH and post on the forums! Love you guys! <3

You are amazing <3