Author Topic: Thanks you to everyone here, you are like family~  (Read 3361 times)

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Thanks you to everyone here, you are like family~
« on: November 11, 2012, 07:48:10 am »
Every single one of you has touched my heart in a special way. I feel like we are on big family~

So, here is the list of people I want to thank, in no order.

WhiteWolfy

Oh my gosh. Skype call every night, we always talk, tell each other everything, I feel like I could have a sistership of people on this game. You I feel like would just be my sister. You are proud, outspoken, and just such a polite person, and may I say, VERY appreciative.

Bloo.

You would be apart of that sistership too! :.D I feel like I can relate to you guys on so many different things. You LOVE to help people, and make them things for the price of nothing. You skype with us, and we have those crazy conversations that we wont ever forget.

Decessei

You are one heck of a person. I can go to you, and tell you anything. You are open to helping, talking, and solving any issues of any kind. A problem rarely goes unsolved with you. You were one of the first people on the forums I met. You helped me at 3 am attempt to fix my computer, despite the fact we never got it fixed until the next day! You have a great taste in music, and play it for anyone who wants to hear it. <3

Rawy

You have been SO helpful! Anytime I was out, if I needed something, you would always tell me to let you know, or that you could come and take over, or I could send something to you. You would just get the job done. You are creative, despite the face you claim "Can't draw" when we were talking about our DA's. That is TOTALLY a lie you floof!

Ressy/PrettyRecklace

Thanks for all the good times, and all those times we talked. I really felt close to you! You have been a big help to the community and I am sure that FeralHeart and everyone else will be looking forward to more help from you!

Zaroque

You. You have a PERSONALITY. You know how to make times fun, and solve problems at the same time! You could answer so many different types of questions! (I am also amazed by the number of your posts)

RedClowny

Very energetic and fun to be around. You have great ideas and you  are up for anything.

Nyxania

You really learn who your friends are! You know who you should vent to, because they know just what to say. You are open to sharing your feelings, and that is a great thing.

Lord Suragaha

You look at the positive side of things all the time! I wish I was like that. You always try to make a situation better! You are helpful, welcoming and bubbly! The first time I met you I was so amazed that I had met yet another helpful person!

Genny

You are a fun person to talk to, and very unique. When I look at your character, for one, I get secretly jealous! I hope we have more time for calls in the future!

Shallow/SusieQ

When I first talked to you on FeralHeart, I was impressed by how well it seemed you knew the game. You followed by telling me that you had joined just recently, and this was only one of your first times on. You seemed to have the game down! You talked to everyone, and always was cheerful. You are grateful and know the game a heck-of-alot better then when  I had been in the game for the amount of time you had!

xD

If I have forgotten anyone, COMMENT. I don't even care if you think its rude, because if you comment saying I missed someone, and you have to comment, chances are I know you and I forgot because it is about 3 in the morning.

art by dearhunters on da

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
Re: Thanks you to everyone here, you are like family~
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 08:08:40 am »
Aww Sly dearest! This is so nice of you <3 And it means a ton! We have the best of times, and i Hope we can stay friends for a long while ^^

p.s I CANT draw, you lie!

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 08:08:55 am »
Merp, you have a good taste in music as well. cx And... in Soviet Tetris videos. You've been there for me many times as well, thanks for that. ;w; This pretty much made my day. <3

@Raw : We all saw the drawing you made for Rami.
shhh

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2012, 08:19:26 am »
Aww Sly dearest! This is so nice of you <3 And it means a ton! We have the best of times, and i Hope we can stay friends for a long while ^^

p.s I CANT draw, you lie!

You can draw. My lion is like, a derp wolf, so hush. xD

You guys are just like the world to me. ;A;
Merp, you have a good taste in music as well. cx And... in Soviet Tetris videos. You've been there for me many times as well, thanks for that. ;w; This pretty much made my day. <3

@Raw : We all saw the drawing you made for Rami.
shhh

Aww thank you Decess ~

*WeAlsoRelateToTheSameFeelingsOfCertainPeople...*

^ Derp. xD

art by dearhunters on da

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2012, 08:32:54 am »
D'aw, Sly.~ <3 Thank you, darling. Means a lot. I know I've been kinda busy lately, but I hope you know I am here if you need to talk. All you need to do is message me. :3
RETIRED.

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2012, 08:34:09 am »
D'aw, Sly.~ <3 Thank you, darling. Means a lot. I know I've been kinda busy lately, but I hope you know I am here if you need to talk. All you need to do is message me. :3
Awww. Thank you. ^^ Its nice to know that people are very open and willing to listen. <3

art by dearhunters on da

nyxghostrider

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2012, 11:08:49 pm »
0mg 8D u made me tear up <3 thank u so much sly :D -Le epic nonstop cling-

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2012, 12:09:51 am »
0mg 8D u made me tear up <3 thank u so much sly :D -Le epic nonstop cling-

Nyxie! Aww! I made you tear up!

art by dearhunters on da

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2012, 06:00:16 am »
Lord Suragaha
You look at the positive side of things all the time! I wish I was like that. You always try to make a situation better! You are helpful, welcoming and bubbly! The first time I met you I was so amazed that I had met yet another helpful person!

You see now I really feel bad that I have not been able to thank you sooner for this lovely message you wrote to me :( I rarely look in this section of the forum but I am definately glad I looked today Sly. Thank you soo much for the lovely compliments. You are one of the kindest most warm hearted friends I know and every time I see you in game I know the time spent will be a fun one. Not to mention you are a very helpful individual on the forum I always see you going the extra mile to give the best answers and resources for users in need. You have a fun loving and just ever so effervescent demeanor and I am honored to have such an awesome friend. -hugs & nuzzles- Thank you Sly :3

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2012, 11:51:02 am »
Zaroque

You. You have a PERSONALITY. You know how to make times fun, and solve problems at the same time! You could answer so many different types of questions! (I am also amazed by the number of your posts)

D'aww, Sly. ~ <3 This is so kind of you, and I'm privileged to know such a wonderful and kind person such as you. c: IlySlaai. <3
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE