Author Topic: To 2 very special people and the forum  (Read 3347 times)

Offline Xcivo

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • I'm not crazy! your just too weird
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
To 2 very special people and the forum
« on: November 11, 2012, 11:01:45 pm »
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 01:13:09 am by ShyClaws »
(You- have-nothing-to-fear-but-fear-itself)

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
Re: To 2 very special people and the forum
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 12:57:48 am »
I definitely agree with you! They both are very helpful, nice, and wonderful people!

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA

wolfdog01

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 01:49:36 am »
Now if only they would read this lol

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 02:14:03 am »
Definitely Thyme! The other day I got LordSuragaha mixed with LordSameth and sent my report to LordSuragaha instead of LordSameth XD

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA

Offline Alaskan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 02:18:58 am »
I read it! :'D Thank you so much! You are truely a good friend of mine. I don't have lots of true friends. But at least I know I have a couple. :3 Thank you so much for this, and Lors Surry will be pleased to see this too.

You're a very kind and generous person, and I don't find how people think your annoying. You don't seem annoying to me. You seem like everybody else. --But a very kind person who I know to trust. Some users I thought were the right ones, but they turned out to be terrible mistake I made by friending them. I'm not pointing any fingers. >-<

Anyway, ShyClaws, I'm so happy I met you. Only a few people can bring me up when I'm down. So I can just remember this everytime I'm sad. You're a best friend, Shy.  :) I'm so glad I met you. I'm not just saying that because you posted this, but because when we chatted you just seemed so fun and honest. You don't ask too many you're just curious, which is perfect for me. Thank you for being my friend, and thank you for posted this. I can't say how happy I am right now.

--Allie

Offline Xcivo

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2012, 03:38:25 am »
You my best friend Alaskan and always will be :)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2012, 03:39:12 am »
ShyClaws you are a sweet heart and you have no idea how happy it made me reading this lovely message today. I'll admit that I was a little depressed tonight because this year has been a trying one for me due to some personal conflicts in my life right now. Feral Heart is one of my few refuges away the from the stresses and sorrows in my life and it means alot to me that every time I sign on here I know that I am coming to such a wonderful community full of such kind and loving people like yourself. Its the individuals like you that make every average day in life seem a whole lot more special.
I don't mind your questions at all so never worry about that. You are free to message me as much as you like :). I like people who are eager to learn and curious about all things, infact it is my honor and pleasure that you come to me with your questions and that you look to me for advice. You are a pleasant person to talk to and a true friend. I am lucky to have met such a caring and funny person here. Your messages are always so warm & welcoming especially after a long day when I finally get online to sign into the forum and look in my inbox. Friends like you are the reason why I never regret the day I joined this community and became more active on the forum. You are an awesome and one of a kind friend ShyClaws and thank you for the honors of mentioning me in this post :3.
 <3 -big hug-
and thank you all of you for the sweet comments. You are all special people on this forum and each of you inspire me to stick around on here and work as hard as I do. What would this game be without all of you beautiful people? I love you all and I hope to see much more of you guys around the forum and game :)
+nuzzles for all of you. I shall nuzzle you again when I can Shy :3
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 03:46:41 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline Xcivo

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2012, 03:44:39 am »
No one can forget about you LordSuragaha you my Bestie. I almost got heartbroken for I thought you were not going to see it. I thought you guys were never going to see how much I think about you both. I'm glad you found the post very happy I'm about to cry :') I need to get a tissue
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 04:00:03 am by ShyClaws »

Offline Alaskan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2012, 01:21:01 pm »
- Gives ShyClaw a tissue and hugs her - ^-^

wolfdog01

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2012, 10:02:08 pm »
:D Yay! Victory! They have seen it!