Author Topic: Phatty's praise of Friends.  (Read 2882 times)

Offline Phatom

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Dorian the personal floof.
    • View Profile
    • Zinci on deviantART.
Phatty's praise of Friends.
« on: November 14, 2012, 08:40:17 pm »
Phatty's floofy friends.
My fwends are aweshome.

PrettyReckless; Resseh.
Ress, I've only recently met you but you're an good friend with such an epic personality. You're easy to get along with and you're just a little floof on FH and you're always wantin' those cookehs. I've never met someone quite like you on FH and I'm glad I met you, I got so happy when you accept my request could of bounced off le walls. I know we haven't known each other long but I met you a few times when you was with Eggles, chur one of meh close friends on FH. Stay happy and eat those cookehs.  :D

Minxy; Minxxx.
Minx, you're my best friend! I met you a year ago through a wolf RP we were doing and I didn't know you whatsoever but then we began to RP and our characters never left each others sides. I can tell you about my problems and even though we met on FH, we've become close IRL, so I thank FH for that. We spend nearly every day with each other on FH an I never want that to come to an end. You're an epic person, with a funny personality and never fails to make me laugh in those odd moments or in any moment. Every RP is fun with you in it, we always make jokes that make everyone laughs after too.  ;D 8)

The Eagle; Eggles.
Eggles, chur such a cutie! You always make things better with your bubbly and happy personality, you're one of those people I can talk too. I met you through Minxy, I think (it was a long time ago) and it was like Minxy, through RP and gah! You're always up for cuddles on FH :D. You may not be on as much as FH, but it's always nice to catch up and have a chat with you.~

.General..; Gen.
Gennn, you floof. Gen chur always mad on your energy drinks and such a hyped up happy person, it's always a joy to be around and have laughs with you. Have a few laughs when you nom on my face, I shove you in a bad or you wipe your charries germs on my charrie XD. Running and jumping round like you're a crazy person on a mad one, but that's you. Never met someone so crazy lovin'. <3

Viinca; Vii.
Vii, you're such an awesome person and so are you charries (Efi<3). I wish to say a lot but I'll leave that to the more memories we make, I met you at L island when I first created Avon and I met chu when Dim was alive. You kept making more appearances at L and we just became friends, girl you awesomeeee. You have many talents and I'd love to see more of your art and the stuff you create for FH.~
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 05:09:22 pm by Courtney. »

Image by cakeindafridge on dA.
My dA - http://zinci.deviantart.com/

Offline animals_rock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • Lilly teh Lioness
    • View Profile
Re: Phatty's praise of Friends.
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 12:17:18 am »
Aw, this is so nice. c: I'm sure everyone listed is very appreciative. It's these tiny praises that can make someone's whole day.
Call me Lilly or Animal or Animals or Lillyfloof...I dun really care o3o Call me whatever you want... .3.

dA: Lacey186
Youtube: Lacey186
oovoo: Lacey186
Siggy made by the wonderful Nair~

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 12:46:30 am »
Awwh, Phat! <3 Thank you hun, you've got no idea how much this means to me. :3 Hurrhurr, I used to have major respect for ya, scared to speak. <-- Might be information that could possibly amuse you. xD
RETIRED.

Offline Phatom

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Zinci on deviantART.
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 04:40:34 pm »
Awwh, Phat! <3 Thank you hun, you've got no idea how much this means to me. :3 Hurrhurr, I used to have major respect for ya, scared to speak. <-- Might be information that could possibly amuse you. xD
Chur very welcome Resseh, thank you for being such a great friend! <3

Offline Minxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The ones that love us, never /really/ leave us.~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, 05:03:43 pm »
I've only just seen thissss! Man! I love chu Phatty, you're epically epic. IFYOUGETWHATIMEANBRUVTING. <3

Offline TheEagle

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Everything that is fluffy, is cute.~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2012, 10:42:07 am »
Aw. Thank you so much for your kind words, Phat. <3 They surely warm my heart. You are such a great friend to me and I'll be sure to catch up with you a lot during the holiday! C:

Offline .General..

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Bowties are cool.
    • View Profile
    • Webbysite >83
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2013, 05:44:46 am »
Only just saw this :O Awww, Phatty! <3 This is so kind and thoughtful, I really appreicate it, cheered me up :'3 Love chuuu <3

Signature drawing by Cakeindafridge.
Thanks for the drawings guys. <3
Whovian forever. <3

Offline Phatom

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Zinci on deviantART.
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2013, 05:09:02 pm »
Only just saw this :O Awww, Phatty! <3 This is so kind and thoughtful, I really appreicate it, cheered me up :'3 Love chuuu <3
I'm glad! You're welcome, love chu too! <3