Author Topic: The Doctor's Book of Praise  (Read 1785 times)

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
The Doctor's Book of Praise
« on: November 23, 2012, 09:14:44 pm »
There is a book upon my shelf,
Each word I wrote myself.
In its pages there are names,
But do not think they're those of shame.
Here I write about my mates,
Those who are fun and I appreciate.
Read now what I have to say,
And may we be friends for the rest of our days.

Little bit of poetry for you xD. I've never willing written a poem in my life aside from that one.
But anyway, here is my little praise, if somewhat short praise (I'm not very good at expressing myself >.<), to those particularly awesome ferals. :)

BigBangTheory (aka Buffeh)
I shall never tire of the random conversations and snuggles in Fluorite Plains ;D She's genuinely a wonderful person.

Lord Suragaha
Don't see her in game very often, but she flies around the forum like a ninja, always being her helpful and approachable self. It shows with tons of floof in that floof-o-meter of hers!  :D

MysticDarkness
There was a time when Darkness and I would just sit talking. He always offered good quality conversation and got on surprisingly well despite being so different. I don't see him much anymore, unfortunately. But won't forget the times.

The people who sneakily poke the nuzzle button when I'm not looking
You guys...I am grateful  ;D You shall be rewarded with cookies, ice cream and cake. :)

And of course all the mods and admins
We wouldn't be here without these guys!  :o And I honestly think they don't get the appreciation and praise they deserve. They willingly take time out of their own lives to keep things all nice and tidy for us, hold events like the Halloween party and the preset contests, and should all be very grateful. I certainly am.  :)

That's about it at the moment...I'll probably add more at some point.
Much love to you all  :)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 09:19:30 pm by DoctorFlob »

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

wolfdog01

Re: The Doctor's Book of Praise
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 09:17:52 pm »
I love that little rhym at teh begining :o And I think they do all deserve praise ^^

Offline Xcivo

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • I'm not crazy! your just too weird
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 07:50:39 pm »
This Was Beautiful!!!! They totally deserve this :)
(You- have-nothing-to-fear-but-fear-itself)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2012, 05:43:21 am »
Lord Suragaha
Don't see her in game very often, but she flies around the forum like a ninja, always being her helpful and approachable self. It shows with tons of floof in that floof-o-meter of hers!  :D

Aww Doctor Flobster you have no idea how happy I am to read this tonight... I am sorry I didn't see this sooner though since I rarely ever look in this section of the forum. I am glad I looked on here tonight though. You are so kind Doctor Flob and definately one of my most beloved friends. You are so down to earth and funny and just down right awesome. It's really a shame that I do not get to see you in game more often or at least when I do you are afk Dx. You have a truely captivating personality and I am just so touched by your lovely words. And oh la la I'm a forum ninja <3 & well Ninjas are sexy >:D so yeah thank you for that xD. -hugs and nuzzles- I look forward to chatting with you in game again some day my friend :)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 05:47:11 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, 11:51:59 am »
/Sneaksinanuzzle/
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger