Author Topic: Tangerine love to LordSuragaha <33  (Read 3118 times)

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Tangerine love to LordSuragaha <33
« on: April 18, 2013, 02:47:12 pm »
Ok...where shall I start with this one, so many thing to say and to not try and sound cheesy about it.
Well, this trend is to give praise to a new MIT named Lord Suragaha. Inserts smexy picture below:

(With such a serious moment deserves a serious picture XD)

ANYWAYS...
This gurl deserves so much praise for what she does around here. She takes the time out of her busy FH schedule to talk to members, even members she doesn't know to make them feel more comfortable around here. Her shear kindness and her overly power to want to just help people is what makes her a truly great friend. I'm so glad you are a MIT, you truly have what it takes to be a fabulous mod.
When I was starting out trying to get to know people around plains, I was shy, didnt want to talk to anyone really besides my TEC friends that I've grown to love. She brought me out of my shell and learn to just open up to trustworthy people such as her and a bunch more. I fully trust her, and almost well enough to talk about personal life that I don't normally tell others. Just to make things sweet and fast..
"I am proud to call you my best friend. I wuv you and stay fabulous girl"
-gives you a tangerine cake with a baboon on the top-

(This just tells ya I need to update my pictures XD)
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
Re: Tangerine love to LordSuragaha <33
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 03:21:26 pm »
Ode to the Lord of the Tongue Beards

She's big and she's hairy,
But certainly isn't scary.
She's floofy and cuddleable,
Need help? Give her a bell.
She goes that extra mile,
It makes you want to smile.
She's rare and a wonder,
Our Lord Suragaha.

Just a little tribute off the top of my head there. :) We love you Sura <3 :P

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 04:05:47 pm »
I'm really speechless Feareh... Darn it why am I so emotional sometimes Dx ... It's going to be hard to type now because you made me tear up. lol

Feareh I really love you buddy. I love you like a sister and a best friend. I never imagined I'd make such an impression on anyone here like this but I also never imagined that I'd meet so many people that would become so dear to me in this community. I'll be honest there were many times I almost left Feral Heart for good. These past three years have been very hard for me in my life with my health and other personal issues. My faith has been tested a few times and sometimes it's difficult for me to smile as easily as I used to but Feral Heart has become something of an escape for me. When I come here it's as if every sorrow or stress in me melts away. I've had quite a few laughs and good times on here. Funny thing is I don't often open up to strangers easily because most judge me before they really get to know me, infact I've learned that the less people know you the better off you are sometimes. However I've made an exception when I come here especially for you Feareh because you've always been there for me and you've been nothing but kind, honest, loving, and genuine... You're a true friend and I'm honored that you can see me the same way too.

It's individuals like you and many others that make me want to work so hard and devote so much time and love into this community. I don't regret a moment here. Honestly I should be thanking you all for the memories, laughs, and love you shown me. I wouldn't be in the position I am now if it hadn't been for you all making me happy to stay here. You all mean so much to me so thank you.

Thank you also Flobby for that lovely little bit you added. You're a really sweet and thoughful friend. -big hug- I love you too Flobster x3 Feral Heart wouldn't be the same if I didn't have you crazy awesome people here :3 I look forward to many more derpy and wonderful memories with you all <3
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 04:08:54 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2013, 04:27:43 pm »
Lord Suragaha is awesome, truly. :3 Your awesome, Suragaha. I remember the first time we met in-game ^^ Your really friendly, and I like that. Your a nice person, and you deserve the rank you have, truly, I must say. Your really awesome, too. :3 You deserve 'tis praise from Feareh,
I'm glad you ever left, truly. When I returned, I felt good for returning, and to see you, old friend. :3
You deserve these praises~ :3

~Hugrf(Formerly Rhiannon, if your confused...)

Offline BuioUmbra

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2013, 12:28:55 pm »
-chants- Lord Sura! Lord Sura! Lord Sura!
Profile Picture by Kiaz1st on dA

BouncyLion101

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2013, 02:21:04 pm »
Aw, Sura. <3
You are such a nice and thoughtful person.~

I'm so glad you'll be a future Mod, your dedication to this game really shows through. :3
*Loves on and gives hug*

Offline Sukani

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • The Blondie~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2013, 10:55:16 pm »
Lord Suragaha, oh what a wonderful little fluffball<33

Sura, you definitely deserve so much praise as Feareh said.
You're such a kind and helpful floof and have really done a big job to help others around on the forum, which I'd also point out that you'll fit perfectly as a moderator of FeralHeart, which is a rank you 100% deserve. I know you will do a great job because you are so into the game and care a lot about it.

You are also a incredibly great friend, Sura!<3 We need more people like you in this world, who really care about the people around them and love to help each other! Not that we don't have any people like that, but I just can't explain how much I appreciate your kindness and help to all the floofs in this community!

I just had to add this photo.. It reminds me of you and your mouth spazzes<3 x'D

I lurf you Sura<3
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 12:34:04 pm by Sukani »

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2013, 11:00:08 pm »
pLord Sura, is a thoughtful people to look up too.^^ She is a very friendly person and respectable person. <3 I think Lord Sura is like a Mother to me, because she cares about everyone she knows or don't know. I really think Lordy needs this praise! She's very active, and wise! <3333 Congrats on this praise! You need it.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 11:02:36 pm by Thrillex »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2013, 07:49:04 pm »

I just had to add this photo.. It reminds me of you and your mouth spazzes<3 x'D

XD omg yup that is so Lord's face right there. All we need now is a unnaturally long tongue dangling out of that xD

I love you all so much. You guys are all so kind and thoughful. It means a lot to me that you feel the way you do about me and that you'd all take the time to write each of these sweet things. I don't regret a day of being a part of such a wonderful community because I've had the honor and privilege of meeting so many funny, unique, and awesome people here like yourselves. I'm lucky to be able to have you all as my friends and I hope to never let you guys down. Thank you all so much for this. You guys really make my day <3 Each of you have a special place in my heart and I hope for many more fun times with you all Feareh, Flob, Huggy, Buio, Bouncy, Candy, & Thrilly. I really mean it when I say that I love you all.

Offline Roki

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • 10 years now on FH... wow
    • Extaivia
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2013, 10:01:22 am »
Thank you very much suragaha for all you have done for me and everyone else. I have never been able to talk to a nod or admin ect. I was scard for 1 year to even go near you guys until the other day I spawned on whitelightheart and then I saw you. But you where on brb and I had finally be able to hang out with Thrillex, whitelightheart and rawy, Sukani, Imistres and a few Other then later on that day I met feareh then lordy when you wernt on brb. I had do much fun and that encouraged me tI want to hag out with all the mod, best friends and well know people

Thank you do much feareh and Suragaha for what you have done for me
I am very thankful