Author Topic: For My Thrillex  (Read 2805 times)

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
For My Thrillex
« on: May 11, 2013, 11:00:51 pm »
Thank You Thrillex.

You have been a excellent friend here on Feral Heart. You make everyone feel comfortable here, and its impossible not to like you, your personality is great, and you just know what to say. I've got to say that your my best floofy here, and I think you deserve all your floof marks, even more. I couldn't asked for a more better friend than you. I hope that you stay here for ever, because you are the best friend anybody could have here...

I bet everyone who posts here knows you, and think that you helped them when they were Newbies, and you made them feel comfortable. I know you've been doing this for quite a while now, but I decided to do it know as I bet you need a boost to keep posting here regularly.  

Thank you Again Thrill.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

ThrillexForLife

Re: For My Thrillex
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 11:47:44 pm »
D''Aww..Huskies, do you really feel that? :3 I didn't know this how you feel..Your also my favorite floofy and many other floof here on FH. I very happy to be here and meet people that I can called friends. I really love you guys and want to stay here..FOREVER..I really enjoy myself here on feralheart and hanging out with people... -Le cries- I truly love chu, Huskies and everyone else. Thank you for the amazing present. I love you. :333 <333333333 Thank you.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2013, 12:50:03 am »
Of course I feel like that! ~Le Hugs~ And your welcome, you deserved it! :3

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

BouncyLion101

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2013, 01:22:25 am »
Aw, this is such a sweet and nice thread for Thrillex. ^-^
And I agree, she is always positive and helpful to people.
I only met her once in game, lol. But I've seen a bunch of her on the forums, and she is really a nice floof.

Offline Roki

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • 10 years now on FH... wow
    • Extaivia
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2013, 01:24:42 am »
Yes I agree with huskies, thrilly was my first frieNd ever on fh and encouraged me to do more art and put myself out there. I am very thankful that Thrillex is helping everyone including me. I give a speacel thank to thrilly for all she has done for me

Thank you

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2013, 10:39:12 pm »
:3 Aww your welcome guys and thank you for the nice comments. I feel like crying. Thank you..I really enjoy helping out my friends and encouraging other people. <33 ;3 You guys are like family to me. <33

Offline Horzie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2013, 06:09:11 am »
Yeh, Thrilleh you deserve it! You've worked really hard on these forums, or is it just the natural Thrilly way? Heh, you deserve all the praise you can get.

Hey people! I'm so excited now because I just found out I'm going to Spain for the first time ever! :3 Anyway, I will be inactive from July 30th to the August 6th. I will be back on on the August the 7th though cause of my flight times!

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2013, 10:21:43 am »
Yeh, Thrilleh you deserve it! You've worked really hard on these forums, or is it just the natural Thrilly way? Heh, you deserve all the praise you can get.
X3 Lol, Feral. Thank you. You're very sweet. <33

Offline Horzie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2013, 07:12:36 pm »
Heh, not so sweet as you think! -Hides evil kitty-  And your welcome!

Hey people! I'm so excited now because I just found out I'm going to Spain for the first time ever! :3 Anyway, I will be inactive from July 30th to the August 6th. I will be back on on the August the 7th though cause of my flight times!