Author Topic: To my Alpha! <3  (Read 1849 times)

DreamerDay

To my Alpha! <3
« on: May 30, 2015, 01:26:30 pm »
if it wasn't for this user I wouldn't be here today. When I first came to feral heart, I was so shy to greet others and be open in the community. As i can remember, when I request my preset, Sora, she was the first to offer and make it. Within days, she completed him and I was able to enjoy my first preset. As time flew by, I decided to talk to her until this day. Alpha is very a nice floof and very helpful when it comes to others and their stupid computers being derpy. XD Not once have i seen her bring down a floof, but instead help them until it's finally solved. Alpha deserves to be recognize and praised. I love you <3 Go bestfriend, that's best friend. ;D

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
Re: To my Alpha! <3
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2015, 01:30:04 pm »
I can say almost the same for Alpha as well, we talk all the time these days whenever I'm on. She's always really reassuring, it's so nice of her! <3
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2015, 04:36:52 pm »
Alpha is a wonderful girl. She's been such a helpful and cheerful face around this community. I can't imagine anyone who wouldn't love her yet alone the community without her. Not to mention she is a great friend! She totally deserves this praise <3 She's one of FH people who I have shared some pretty whacky and fun times with and she will always have a special place in my heart :3 Thanks for all the laughs Alpha! You really are a gem here <3

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2015, 06:26:43 pm »
When I saw this posted, I couldn't help but smile. I was speechless. Thank you so very much for your sweet comments! I appreciate all of your kindness so much. <3 I love being here with you guys. This community is so welcoming and lovely, and I love being able to help everyone here. -nuzzles all of you-

Again, thank you all so much! ;D

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2015, 06:30:55 pm »
Agree, Alpha is probably the nicest person I've ever met on Feral Heart and is always fun to be around. :)
<3
pm for free art i need practice

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2015, 07:06:21 pm »
Thank you so much, Shay! <3 That's so incredibly kind of you to say. -nuzzles-

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2015, 09:17:25 pm »
Aw. This is so sweet. <3

Alpha is literally amazing. From all of the posts I've seen her respond to, she seems to be such a kind person. The community definitely wouldn't be the same without her.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

DreamerDay

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2015, 09:18:03 pm »
Aw. This is so sweet. <3

Alpha is literally amazing. From all of the posts I've seen her respond to, she seems to be such a kind person. The community definitely wouldn't be the same without her.

Agreed.

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2015, 01:15:31 am »
I can agree as well!
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2015, 11:16:25 pm »
Once again, I am caught speechless. I deeply appreciate every single comment here, and I am tremendously grateful of the time you have all spent typing such thoughtful posts. <3 Thank you all so much. As I said before, I love having the ability to be here and help others.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 11:18:07 pm by AlphaEclipse »