Author Topic: Congratulations Kikiorylandia!  (Read 4261 times)

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Congratulations Kikiorylandia!
« on: January 16, 2016, 09:34:25 am »
Seeing no topic about it already is a downer, but oh my! Two amazing friends have now been placed into the Moderator In-Training position and I AM SO PROUD OF YOU BOTH.
MASSIVE congratulations to Kikiorylandia for making the position, my dear you truly deserve it as much as Ressy does, and I hope your training goes incredibly well. <3 You've been so kind to me, and you've looked after me when you were online when I was, and I thank you for that. I remember the first time we talked in-game, you seemed to like murdering people x'D and my first impression was: This person is my favourite person. Absolutely Cray Cray!
I also remember our first ever voice talk on Skype, how incredibly awkward it was at first until we were engaged in a conversation about the FeralHeart community and how we wouldn't know where we would be if the game was closed down. It's such a shame the timezones separate us so much, because I have and always will love talking to you whether it's text or voice or by doing sign language at the screen it won't matter to me. I honestly can't wait to see you as a Moderator my dear, no matter what you say about "not deserving this position" because the fact that you're a Mod In-Training completely says otherwise.
Congratulations Kikiorylandia, and Ressy, of course. <3

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Preach

Re: Congratulations Kikiorylandia!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 11:17:54 am »
Yes, yes! I am proud to hear this kind of news. Kiki, you deserve the title greatly. I remember the day when I was sitting alone and you dragged Mr over to the group, which touched my heart. Your kindness and supports won't be forgotten! Congratulations! ^^
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 11:28:42 am by Preach »

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2016, 01:15:48 pm »
Indeed, congratulations dear ^^ I (and the others I'm sure) are very much looking forward to working with you and we're looking forward to seeing how much you will grow with your training. Remember though, do not hesitate to ask questions, if you have one you're more than welcome to ask! You learn when you just ask <3
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 01:19:18 pm by Bawfle »

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2016, 04:29:58 pm »
Congratulations, m'dear Kiki!! Ye 'ave been such a blessing to this community f'er so long, and ye truly deserve this position! I'll be rootin' ye on. I'm sure ye'll do fantabulous at being a MOD. <3

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2016, 04:42:43 pm »
Congratulations and welcome to the team, Kiki. It's been quite a long time that we've had our eyes open, and so it truly means a lot to me that you were considered for this position. You've always been one to be helpful and kind to everyone, and I look forward to your time training with us as a MIT as well as working along side you. Congratulations again, dear. <3

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2016, 06:06:01 pm »
Dearest floofy friendo by the name of Kiki, congratulations, you
really deserve the position!!!

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2016, 06:41:46 pm »
Congratulations, Kiki. You have been such a wonderful member who deserves the title and I'm very glad you have decided to join us on our many adventures. I look forward to seeing how you do as well as working with you. <3 You will do an outstanding job, I'm sure, and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask one of us! We'll be happy to help.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2016, 07:04:09 pm »
This put a smile on my face to see this morning, and I couldn't thank each of you enough<333 I appreciate the kind words!
Farewell everyone<3

Echoing harmony

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2016, 07:55:29 pm »
Yes, congrats to you Kiki! You deserve it!

Offline Delija

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Life is looking up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2016, 09:40:08 pm »
Kiki I'm so proud of you! <3 You really do deserve this! Good luck with training!
Signature by Adelish