Author Topic: Fungal Infection <3  (Read 3977 times)

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Fungal Infection <3
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2016, 05:42:04 pm »
Awh , this is sweet & I agree, Feareh is a gentle and loving floof. I've heard nothing but mainly good things about her and her talent is amazing. Even whenever we chat she gives off a welcoming aura.
Feareh definitely deserves this praise c:
dawwwww -huggles you in my fluff- Thank you so much for your kind words hun <3

The 2nd Walrus Lord will be so happy to read this. c: This was really cute and lovely to read Sura. <3
Walrus lord #2 approves of dis message B)

This is so sweet Sura! And you are completely right! I may not have known Feareh, but she has possibly gotta be one of the sweetest people I've talked to. I first started kinda talking to her on her art thread and we've talked here and there ever since. So, even though we aren't that close, I absolutely love her to death! Thanks Feareh for being such a sweet and lovable person!

Sorry for kinda just flouncing in here, but I couldn't help but put a kind work in too. ^^'
When i hear cute Galaxy saying nice things about me

Amg thank you so much hun -stuffs u in my fluff- I love ya too alot <3<3<3 I would totally love to get to know you more ;D cause your just adorable and very sweeet

Dat title ; D

D'aww Sura this was so sweet of you. I love the friendship you guys share. <3
Its the best friendship a person can ever ask for really. Very glad I met Lord that day on N/Z

I have to agree...just recently we had a stare contest... xD I probably had given up since I was lazy on replying, but I agree. She is so cool to be around. <3 We love you Feareh.
NAH MAN WE STILL PLAYING

Ima win i swear you cant beat me >8C. and ty for your kind words, your very sweet hun <3<3

Aww that is so sweet.
Your sweet too <3<3 -licks ur face- like cotten candy :D

These are some beautifully sweet words that I'm sure Feareh will adore. It's so sweet to see you two have such a friendship together, and even through those tiny moments that I've seen you two in game, you can tell how real and genuine it is. She's such a lovely floof, and I'm certain she will love your words.  <3
Yush I love this alot ;w; and thank you warrior hun -snuggles ur face-

This is beautiful. ;u; *throws some shrooms at Feareh and Sura*

I'm sure Feareh will adore y'er words to the fullest. She is a wonderful, and hilarious girl from what I've seen. Ye guys are quite the duo, and I'm certain she deserves this praise. <3
-eats the shrooms- 8D
and dawwwwww your amazing come mere -cuddles ur face-
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2016, 10:19:37 pm »
Feareh<33 I agree with every word Sura said here, and you really deserve to praised<3 I'm not good with sappy stuff so I wish I could type up a lot, but it looks like I'm gonna be leaving this short and sweet

We love you<333
Farewell everyone<3

-WhereSunRises-

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2016, 05:01:12 am »
She was amazing. So helpful. It's a great shame to see people like her leave :( She is exactly that kind of people, which are needed for a community to run well.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2016, 02:01:42 pm »
'S a praise you are worthy of. x3 You're hilarious, and I wish I could derp around with ya more; you seem cool. Someday, though. Someday. //petting//