Author Topic: This Is To Everyone!  (Read 3447 times)

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: This Is To Everyone!
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2016, 01:00:51 pm »
I'm sorry to hear that you have to go through all of this, but trust me, you're not alone, and you won't ever be. We have your back here, so don't worry and just be concerned about enjoying your own life to the fullest.<3 Please take care of yourself, and remember that things always get better. Thank you for all your praise and your kindness towards this community.
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2016, 03:15:26 pm »
I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through. I hope things get better and remember that we're all here for you.
Thank you for the praise, the community truly deserves it. Take care of yourself, babystrit!

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Skat

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Sorry guys I left. Can't delete profile sadly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2016, 01:56:58 am »
;w; I am sorry for this comming in your life. I know it is hard but we are going to be here to help you fight it. ;w; Thank you for coming back and we're going to do our best to make you happy ;w;
| Skat  | Weirdo | Foodsexual | Nice to meet you :D|

Me and my children PFF XD

Offline yourlocalcrow

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • they/them
    • View Profile
    • my deviantArt
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2016, 07:22:50 am »
Instead of making all the replies to this post a big mess of people saying that they're sorry for you, I thought I'd just give you this:

Remember, no matter how hard life kicks you, you could always be homeless, or starving to death. Things could almost always be worse. So take that first of yours and knock life's teeth out. Keep doing what makes you happy, and I guarantee your mood shall continue to improve.

Unless murdering people makes you happy, or slitting your own wrists. Dun do dat, stuff, man!

« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 07:25:39 am by narwalpanda54321 »

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2016, 05:39:53 am »
Hey, sorry to hear about all of this. I've personally never met you, but several years back I was dealing with (still sorta dealing with it) a bad family situation too, so just don't feel alone okay? :) That was one of my biggest mistakes. Sounds like you have a lot of floofs that care and I'm glad to hear the community has helped you in such a way. Anyway, if you need someone to vent to, PM me!
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline palmknife

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • . back from the dead ig
    • slicinn
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2016, 06:14:53 pm »
Absoluetly, you've made me cry.

I am too sorry for all of these, I am too happy that this community, people, fluffies helps you.
Like narwal said, things could always get worse. Thank to creater of this world, space and everything, you/all of us has a good life.

Don't forget to take care of yourself and your family. <3

schön