Author Topic: Time to praise some peepz again!  (Read 1894 times)

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Time to praise some peepz again!
« on: October 05, 2017, 04:31:38 am »
Yup, it's that time. Time for me to be a mooshy weirdo and throw the praise out to some very very deserving fluffbutts. Even though I"m terrible at praise. Heh.

Morgra- Man....where do I even start. Honestly words can't really exactly express just how grateful I am to you. We've been friends for over a year now and I've loved every bit of it. You're my sister, and I wouldn't want anything to change that! You've also been a lovely member of this community and I look up to you for that. ^^

Toast/Chipz- Even though you're not around FH as much as you were, you're an extremely awesome friend, and just one of the friendliest little boogers I've come across. I've seen how easy it is for people to just attach themselves to ya and how much you love helping others out. Don't ever stop!

Hakumi- We've been through A LOT together on FH over the past year and a half, even in your absence. I really enjoy talking to you and hanging out with you in-game. And also being an overprotective mamoo. ;D

Shurtle- You little turd, you're a great light for me. You call me nanny all the time (EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT THAT OLD! >:U) and I wouldn't want it any other way. I'm also extremely proud of how helpful you are around the game and proud you got MOTS again. Keep it up!

BortexAlive- We've not known each other for long, but you're a very cool friend to be around. And fun to talk to in the early morning hours when we're both sleep deprived and should be resting like normal people and not like owls. You too are a great asset to the FeralHeart community, and I'm not the only one to appreciate all the help and guidance you provide for many players.

Kikiorylandia- You're one of my first friends I made when I returned to FH early last year, and I'm so glad you've stuck by me this long, even through the ups and downs!

Lord Suragaha- You've helped me a lot in the last few weeks, and I'm sure you know why and how. Just...thank you so much for it. I really really appreciate it. And always remember that we all love and cherish you here, and appreciate all you have done for us over the years!

I also want to thank all of the staff and the community for just being awesome. You all are wonderful people that anyone would be honored to have as friends, and the ones who help keep this game running and watched over are truly amazing people. Just thank you from the bottom of my heart. And I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels that way as well!

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
Re: Time to praise some peepz again!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 04:56:11 am »
I'm crying, thank you so much Ma!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 04:58:21 am by Chipz »

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2017, 06:28:41 am »
Oh my, this truly made my morning / evening <3
Thanks for this little message, truly means a lot. I have not been feeling my greatest truth be told and this made me smile a bit.
It's nice to see so many names up there as well that have been brightening your day also and I'm sure they'll appreciate this greatly <3

But thank you as well for always being with me through le good and da bad times also. If ya ever need meh you know where to find le smol child ;3
Once again, thank you Mamoo ; v; - Pandeer Glomps -

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2017, 04:43:16 pm »
Shurtle- You little turd, you're a great light for me. You call me nanny all the time (EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT THAT OLD! >:U) and I wouldn't want it any other way. I'm also extremely proud of how helpful you are around the game and proud you got MOTS again. Keep it up!

D'aww, you'll always be my (young(ish)) Nanny on FeralHeart. Thank you so much for congratulating me on my MOTS, and for also being another helpful floof of the community. <3

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2017, 01:00:00 am »
Aahh Azura you're so sweet<3 Thanks so much, I really enjoyed reading this pleasant surprise<33 I'm sure the others will love to see this!
Farewell everyone<3

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2017, 11:22:30 am »
Thank you so much for the words you've shared here. I truly feel honored to earn a place amongst your praise and thanks <3 I thank you too for the love and kindness you've shown me. Seems we've had quite a dynamic relationship, wouldn't ask for anything else though since it's been a learning experience for both of us. I hope to see things just get better and beter :) You're a lovely girl

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2017, 05:26:00 pm »
Awe thank you kindly, I'm glad I could brighten your mornings up a bit. I'm also glad that I could help others, it makes me happy every time. <3

Seeing it typed as "Bortex" made me laugh so much. x'D

Thank you! ^.^
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.