Author Topic: HallowCreek Park  (Read 1210 times)

Offline x.tucked.away.x

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
HallowCreek Park
« on: April 30, 2015, 01:21:23 pm »
This is a large mapped long term role play. This is mainly a wolf role play but animals such as elk, deer, rabbits, birds etc... are welcome. There are 4 maps, summer, winter, fall, and spring versions. The summer and winter map is complete and the others are currently under construction but will be completed very soon. Also check out the website http://hallowcreekpacks.my-free.website
Now for the boring part -Rules-
1. You must be realistic, no neon and manes are not permitted because wolves do not have manes (expect manned wolves)
2. each pack/heard/unit of animals will have their own group chat, taking in local is not to be used very often to keep it semi realistic.
3. when talking to one other animal of the same species i would appreciate talking in whisper (this will all be explained in detail on the website and fee free to ask questions)
4. babies will only be allowed into the game during mostly spring months and during summer but less
5. Only alphas may have mates (applies to wolves only)
6. No drama
7. mating and cursing are okay as long as others cannot plainly see you mating and cursing is kept minimal
8. type wolf eyes if you have read these in your application
9. There are also height,weight etc... limitations for the sliders please ask about them for the specific species and age before applying.
10. If you'll be inactive for a long period of time please notify me or you will be removed from the role play and you'll have to reapply to get back in.
These will be undated regularly.

-Application-
Name:
Mate:
Offspring:
Pack/Unit:
Picture of Character:
Picture of slider bars:

« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 08:42:59 pm by Chex »