Author Topic: Is FeralHeart still a WIP?  (Read 1730 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Is FeralHeart still a WIP?
« on: July 30, 2012, 07:06:54 pm »
Aside from the occasional small patches I've been wondering is FeralHeart still a work in progress? Should we expect any new big changes for the game aside from slight revisions in textures and bug fixes? Will Kovu and whoever else is working on the game add any new major features to the game play or the well known maps in the coming months/year? It would be cool if every so often little things would be changed in the game that we all can enjoy even if it was simple stuff like adding new den sites to the maps like Flourite Plains etc... moving things around or maybe adding inclement weather or new features to the landscape to keep things fresh, new, and unexpected. Maybe even adding new pattern and mane types every so often would be exciting too. I know there are plenty map packs out there and items and meshes being made by other users of the game but I would like to see more done from the official game so that its available for everyone and not just people who have the downloads.

wolffoxalliance

Re: Is FeralHeart still a WIP?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 07:11:38 pm »
FeralHeart is still in progress from what I know.We are still waiting for the hunting feature.That will help alot the RP's.

CloudFish

Re: Is FeralHeart still a WIP?
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 10:07:03 pm »
There is one creator. Kov.

The game is a work in progress. how much work into that progress is known only to a few

Only Kov can release patches. And can only make as much progress as he wants done to it.

with this you can make your own assumptions on his standpoint and likelihood of how forward this game will move.