Author Topic: Presets not showing in a certain username, but working in another  (Read 1547 times)

Offline rainbow

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
Presets not showing in a certain username, but working in another
« on: September 13, 2011, 06:46:39 pm »
So i've noticed that none of my presets works in this account (rainbow), but works on my side (servers).
The first problem i got with rainbow and presets is that, at the first versions of the game, either my friends were unable to see it or their games crashed when i logged in a map where they were (when i was using a preset i sent to them)
I thought it was something i did wrong, and simple forgotten about this.
Day 11 i went to the preset convention in the memorial map and noticed no one could see my presets (in rainbow account) even if they had it - as i sent it to the presets archieve. To make sure it wasnt a problem with my submission to presets achieve, i logged in with servers and they all could see one of my presets in my servers account. I tried to log in with both accounts to se what i would get and i saw that not even using the same game i could see my presets in rainbows account.
what i mean is that, when i log in with a preset, in rainbow account, i can see mine and other presets:

but when i logged in with any other account, or when someone sees me, they see as if i got no preset:

I also sent the files to a friend to check if it was a problem with the files but the preset worked on her computer ( i could see it ) so now i am pretty confused with what can be happening in my rainbow account.
I tried exporting the presets again, checking the code, making my presets again, checking the capitalied letters, deleting and reinstalling FH, deleting all my presets and exporting again....
but as it works on servers, i think its something with my username. so, can anyone help me?

PS: this problem isn't only with this preset, its with any preset in this account.
PS2: i noticed now that other people sees me as "rainbow" and not "Rainbow". i tried exporting the presets as "rainbow" and they didnt worked either.

Offline HigurashiAlice

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Presets not showing in a certain username, but working in another
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 02:01:34 am »
I and Kurai have a problem very much like this.

The only difference is; we've tried different accounts and it's still exactly the same.

It's odd. But I hope they fix this soon. >>'

Or at least some point this year.

Good luck. :l