Author Topic: Support Email  (Read 7865 times)

Rak$ha

Support Email
« on: October 06, 2011, 03:03:34 pm »
[email protected]

From now on, there's a mail that can be used for members of this community to contact us. This one will be open for anyone to use, but is mostly aimed towards those that have might have problems contacting us or got a bigger problem that needs solving.

Reports and other forums matters, PM is still a good way to contact us, if you are unable to reach the staff for various reasons, or got a problem of a bigger magnitude a staff pm or a help thread can't solve. Then use this mail.

Please name your email topic something simple and easy; Nothing like "I need help!!" those emails will be ignored, title them something like "In-game Report" for example. Just remember that if you report, include screenshots actually showing the username.

All administrators have access to this email address, they will be the ones replying to sent emails. Although, they will not say who actually replied to you, so your email will be replied to by any one of them.

When you send an email, it will most likely be replied to within the first 12 hours, although it may take longer.
If you sent an email and it doesn't get replied to within 3 days, feel free to resend it.

If you see any members having a problem with another user or in a serious problem, tell them to email us, not create a thread here.

Normal problems such as game glitches, map maker problems, preset problems ect will still need to be posted in the Game Help section. All emails sent about any simple problem will be ignored.

If you have any questions, feel free to post here :)

Thanks guys!

*This thread will be moved to the Rules & Official Information board in a few days*
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 02:30:48 pm by Red »

Offline Sky Lily

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
    • View Profile
    • Sky Lily's Deviantart
Re: Support Email
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 12:22:34 am »
So, incredibly useful!

Thanks, admins!
MyCharacters
MyPresets
[url=http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=1

Offline Safran

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Everything the light touches is our kingdom
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 05:01:56 pm »
:D good to hear that i can  sendt a email if needed :)

★ The great Kings of the past look down on us from those stars. ★

Offline Raoran

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Don't forget about taking care of yourself. Love u
    • Raoran
    • Flyingtoyoublue
    • Shira_Wolf
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 01:19:45 pm »
I've heard about this from the Mod in game. I was pleased that this happened. :)

Offline Blush

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2011, 08:49:52 pm »
Thank you very much. Now my viewers who cannot sign up can get the help they need.

Offline Turrent

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Lu-Pe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2011, 03:08:56 am »
Its good you came up with that :D now people will have an easier time finding help without signing up
Yours truly,
      ~Ketchup

Offline Shakira55

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2011, 02:53:13 pm »
I cant log in. Why????!!!!