Author Topic: Feral Heart 1.13 Patch: 403 FORBIDDEN  (Read 14615 times)

Offline Benjaminx3

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Survive
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: Feral Heart 1.13 Patch: 403 FORBIDDEN
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2011, 06:53:04 am »
There's a lot of people having problems with the game recently. The one I've heard of the most is the terrain everywhere (Original maps like Ficho Tunnel and the Plains, and also any custom maps).
So I'm guessing maybe they have the links down so they can fix it. Neither me or the friend I play with have had any problems yet until tonight, so I'm not quite sure what the cause may be.

Offline Kifo

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Feral Heart 1.13 Patch: 403 FORBIDDEN
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2011, 07:49:03 am »
So, haven't played FH in a few weeks, ever since they made downloading the patch a requirement to play. I tried downloading it once... my computer caught a virus. Once the virus was gone I tried again, and nothing would happen when I clicked the download link. Tried it again yesterday and I recieved the error message. I'm not sure if I'm in the right thread for this, but I am really getting sick of this. I'm fairly sure that I'm not doing anything wrong, but this is just ridiculous. In case I am somehow doing it wrong though, can someone maybe explain to me how exactly your supposed to download this patch? Step by step. Pleaase and thankyou. ;)