Author Topic: GREAT EPIC news!!!ignore some stupid notes >_>  (Read 1442 times)

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • .:Let's be heros in our own destiny:.
    • View Profile
GREAT EPIC news!!!ignore some stupid notes >_>
« on: June 20, 2012, 07:31:19 pm »
At the moment we have to fix an internet problem.I aske EVERYDAY my dad and he tell me to wait.I waited 2 MONTHS and I am like Are you kidding me?It will take a century so I write this because I promish a friend to be there when the next day I could and I feel bad :(...I hope soon to be fixed or I am gonna beat my dad D:<..So you gonna see me often around the forum and BlastChat :D....
Edit:I asked my dad and soon these days we will fix the internet connection.Oh yeah :D
Still no internet fixed :I
Our laptop is now repaired after my brother killed it with his coffee >_>...One month.
Also in 3 weeks I'll go in vacations to the summer camp to waste my time drawing :)

I'm back and sexy-lolo jk-...Miss me anyone?I don't think so.So I can't draw and do many things atm because I injured my right hand and I hardly can even type.I wasd such a fool to run two full sized volleyball fields things hitting with my hand the ball.After half an hour doing it my opposite friend died from laughter-jk but she just fall down and crashed XDD-and then blah blah.So then I could hardly leave the summer camp because my friends kidnapped me and tight me up with ropes because they didn't wanted me to leave,and they close my mouth not to shout.Yeah pretty creepy -_-..Anyways our internet is a bit stupid but I can play-let a bazookia firework light up the greece's night-and yeah I am glad.So...I have some requests...Really they should wait....I am an awkward person who hits and the only thing others say she knows is to hit herself and make others laught when its not funny..its really my life =_=.... whatever who would care I'm back!!!-hugs the whole game-^u^ so glad-
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 07:39:35 pm by Dafniforfree »