Author Topic: Preset problem!!!!!!  (Read 1173 times)

Offline JaakunaOkamiNo

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Preset problem!!!!!!
« on: March 04, 2014, 08:38:01 pm »
Hello, I made a preset of my wolf and to me on the game it looks just fine.
Everything is there.
But for my friend it look's just like a normal brown wolf..
What's wrong?
I labeled the files right and exported it and set it but for some reason others can't see it, only me.
If you need pictures i'll post some.

AlphaEclipse

Re: Preset problem!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 08:46:24 pm »
Solution one: Go to Local Disk (C:)\FeralHeart\Presets and search for the preset file you downloaded. If you see something like 'Username_#(1)' [Or 2, 3, 4..etc..] then just Right click the file, select 'Rename' and delete of the (1) [Or 2, 3, 4... you get the idea]. Then restart FH again!

Solution two: Go to Local Disk (C:)\FeralHeart\Presets and search for the preset file you downloaded. Ask your friend if they have any capitals in their name if you don't see any. Example: You see bigbangtheory but it's actually BigBangTheory. If that is the case then Rename the file to the correct user name and restart FH.

Solution 3: If you're seeing your friend's old preset instead of the new one, all you need to do is Replace the old one with the new one instead of having a duplicate.
Hope this helped a little.

This should help. :3
Also, make sure you're sending your friend the .fph, otherwise no one can see it.

Dire Night Wolf

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 09:01:32 pm »
Hmm, sounds like your friend does not have your .fhp file in their C:\FeralHeart\Presets folder. If someone has the .fhp file (in the location I mentioned) that you exported, they will see you, but if they don't they'll see the normal character you made in the character creation.

To remedy this, you can:

Upload your preset file to the FeralHeart Preset Sync, that way, anyone who has the FeralHeart Preset Sync installed will see your preset. Your friend will have to have it installed to see you though.

Upload the .fhp file to MediaFire and give your friend the download link

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 04:03:37 pm »
DId you send your friend the .fhp file hun?

In order for your friend to see your preset they would have to download the .fhp file and place it into the "Presets" folder. If Some good sites to upload the file for public download are mediafire.com, megaupload.com, and more. You can also if you have your friends email you can email the file to hom/her.

~ Le love from the Dr. Druid (HidenShadow)

Hope this helps darling

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

lindaminda

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2014, 06:37:38 pm »
Make sure you sent your friend the right file. It can be confusing to some people. Now, go to Feral Heart->presets and choose the one you want to send her/him.
Don't go into feral heart->my_presets.