Author Topic: Skyrim! Fus Ro Dah!  (Read 19967 times)

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
Re: Skyrim! Fus Ro Dah!
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2012, 05:26:12 am »
I have a Level 50 Werewolf Nord...I don't really like the magic system as much as I did in Oblivion XD. At first I was a Khajiit, but I didn't really want to be an anthro, and everybody treated me like shiz. So, I changed my character to a Nord with cheat codes XD. I'm a major cheat code user when it comes to Skyrim. I've tried to download mods, but there's nowhere trustworthy that I can find. I'd like to be able to play as a child >A<.

The first thing I did as a werewolf: Kill that annoying preacher guy in Whiterun. That was actually a lot harder than it looked, since I had to run away from the guards until I changed back.

I like to go on rampages in Solitude, becuase I hate Solitude. I'm a major supporter of the Stormcloaks. You know Solitude's a crap place when you go in and they're murdering a little girl's uncle.

I saved him, though. As a werewolf XD. I don't like to get caught murdering people in Skyrim because I want to keep a clean bounty. I don't want to go to jail >A<. I've broken into the jails for fun before, though. Using cheat codes to unlock the doors, of course.

Skyrim is the only game I god-mod in, I promise you XD.

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2012, 07:34:36 pm »
Psh I changed the annoying preacher a whiterun into a Giant >.<
But I didn't like the computer system so I changed back to Xbox

Milk and Cookiez

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2012, 11:13:45 pm »
LOL! You changed him into a giant?! Cheat codes are why I wish I got it for the PC. I still play morrowind alot on here still because of the cheat codes. :P

Uliar41

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2012, 07:04:27 pm »
Just as a random question, Has anyone played the dlc Dawnguard yet?

Offline iAisu

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2012, 01:22:40 am »
Really freakin hard. Can't hardly let the dragon hit you once, if you're in light armor. Insta noms. This is when the followers are a MUST.
LOL man, I just tried it on Master and I was like WHAT DEH EFF. I died. </3
I wanna beast the game, not suck at it. ): I wanna feel super awesome powerful killin' bandits in one hit. Not getting my butt whooped! I used to have light armor (Glass) and I was invincible! (On adept) Now I started over with heavy armor. Aiming for Daedric. <3 Always wanted that awesome armor.

Offline iAisu

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2012, 01:24:41 am »

No, I have the PS3 version. But I have heard from people who have it. They said it has moderate problems. But overall it was worth the buy. Crossbows FTW.

Uliar41

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2012, 01:58:08 am »

No, I have the PS3 version. But I have heard from people who have it. They said it has moderate problems. But overall it was worth the buy. Crossbows FTW.
I have already played it on the xbox 360, Has a pretty cool storyline, adds some intresting stuff as well.

Milk and Cookiez

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2012, 08:00:40 pm »
Dawnguard is on my list of things i'm saving up for, sounds like it has a good storyline and werewolf skill tree FTW! The new dragon added sound pretty awsome too.

Uliar41

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2012, 08:41:36 pm »
I havent seen any of the new dragons yet, and to be honest, i really hope i dont.

Offline iAisu

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2012, 11:28:04 pm »
Oh why not? What are these new dragons?