Author Topic: The red wolf book one  (Read 1117 times)

Offline misspinker

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
The red wolf book one
« on: March 22, 2013, 10:45:08 pm »

DO NOT TAKE ANY OF MY WORK AND MAKE IT YOUR OWN!!!!
ASK ME FIRST BEFORE YOU TAKE ANYTHING ANND MAKE IT YOUR OWN!
YES CLICK THE LINK
PICTURES I JUST FOUND ON THE INTERNET, THEY NOT MINE. I DID NOT MAKE THEM.

INTRODUCTION:
"The red wolf" will be my first official book series I will post on here. Do NOT steal ANY of my work!! If I catch you stealing, or claiming any of my books or poetry, I will have to report you, or I will eventually stop posting books here. I am thinking about creating pdf files soon..If you want to use any of my work, you must ASK me! Thank you...

A small Intro of the "Red wolf"
The red wolf, is about a tale that expresses all the characters feelings. Since we all know Pluto is not a planet any more I will be using this star as the "Wolves" planet. Look up why this star is not a planet. This is my favorite, star so I will use this as the wolves planet. (even though this really is NOT a planet any more.)

This story sets out when wolves are the first and only type of species that have their rights. There are no humans, no dinosaurs, definitely no sea monsters (there will be fish). There will be birds, felines, and things that the wolves and cats hunt for food.

Whats the whole point of this book?
The thing is, the felines are in control of the world of Pluto, and wolves don't have much rights of freedom. There are more population of felines than canines! And since the felines have all the freedom, cities, towns, food! the canines really don't have much to do. They,again, want more rights, food, shelter, and a bigger population to be equal. They have to pay the bills, such as more kill they hand in to the felines, they may live their lives. I do not want to spoil this book so I will get typing!
ALREADY MADE PDF..
CLICK LINK.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?zfd9w4bx97mxzdo