• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
ehhh
« on: March 03, 2015, 11:53:21 pm »
Hi.
How do I put it?
FeralHeart has taken on my anxienty and made it worse, main reason is because my Dad got a new job'n I am hoping he keeps this time so we can get money, thus in time, getting a computer, which is making my gorge rise.
I can't spend time on the forums on a phone that doesn't cooperate properly and acts like a rat.
Plus, I am a little irritated with some people in my life and I can't take out anger here.
So, I am leaving for now, until I get a computer or I go to the library in the near future.
For those I've contacted over e-mail, I will still talk to you.
If you wish to contact me, for whatever reason. Do so in these places:
ChickenSmoothie: thedumbmutt
dA: thedumbmutt (I have nothing on there, but if that's the only way - go ahead)
E-Mail: (tell me who you are, and only e-mail if you KNOW me) [email protected]
Au revior, for now.
Love, Wolfie.
wish my dad luck. xnx
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

AlphaEclipse

Re: ehhh
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 12:07:30 am »
Oh dear, I'm incredibly sorry to hear about your current predicaments, Wolfie; anxiety is never a good experience... Hopefully things will indeed clear up soon. I wish you as well as your family the best of luck on your time away from the forum/game.

wolfdog01

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2015, 04:36:03 am »
Aw I am so sorry to hear this XI if you ever need a cushion of love and feathers when you return, we shall be here in a big ol pile lol hope things get better for you soon! <3

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2015, 01:01:50 am »
I am sad to hear you go hun...but if you must then just know we are waiting here for you hun. ^^

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble