Author Topic: I can't login.  (Read 959 times)

Offline -~OdysseyPackRecruiting~-

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I can't login.
« on: April 19, 2015, 01:01:10 pm »
I have the problem of being unable to login.
I have changed my password before because of being unable to log in, but I got the game today and was unable to log in. I typed everything correctly, and I know that, but I have even left things unchecked that says remember user name. I don't know why this isn't working, but I just can't. Please help.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: I can't login.
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 01:07:56 pm »
Don't make too long usernames!
Make sure you always make usernames at or below 16 characters of length due to game limitations. Any username longer than this will NOT work for the game and we will not be able to edit your username afterwards. Also try to stay away from special symbols if possible. The registration should block most odd symbols that are not supported by the game, but keyboard layouts can vary and sometimes users might have issues due to special symbols used for their account.

Unfortunately it seems that your username is too long as it goes over the 16 character limit. You're going to having to create a new account. I apologize for the inconvenience but it's just the way things work around here.

Offline Shiranuih

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2015, 01:46:55 pm »
I have the same problem,and it seems that my username is not too long..What can I do,please ?

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2015, 01:54:46 pm »
I have the same problem,and it seems that my username is not too long..What can I do,please ?
Hello, Shiranuih! Take a look at this quote for reference on why you are unable to log into Feralheart.
Quote from: Jazzz
Hey! So, I've noticed lots of help threads about this. Look here instead! It's usually just little things that are easy to fix.

1. Make sure your caps lock is not on. The login is caps sensitive! Make sure you're typing everything correctly.

2. Do not use the numpad! Use the numbers above the alphabet on your keyboard.

3. Does your username or password have any unusual symbols such as ?$!@*-_ ect.? This can mess things up for some people. Make a new account if you're having trouble with symbols. If you make a new one, please try to stick with a-z letters, nothing capitalized.

4. Make sure that your keyboard language is in English! It won't log you in unless you have a US keyboard setting.

5. If you're trying to log on ingame, make sure the server is up and running. You can do this by looking at the top of the banner of this forum.

6. Make sure you are logging in with your username, not forum nickname. My actual username is JazzForLife, and I log in with that. I do not use Jazzz, because that is my forum nickname.

7. Even if you change your password on the forum, your password for the game will always be the same you signed up with.

Hope this helped. If anyone has any more tips to add, tell me and I'll add them.
Exerpted from this thread here: [link]
Be sure to also take a look here regarding account information on logging in: [link]
Good luck! :)