Author Topic: Umnedni Pride Role Play  (Read 32243 times)

Offline Tripwire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Bamidele Lions Of Dodoma
    • View Profile
Re: Umnedni Pride Role Play
« Reply #170 on: February 02, 2011, 09:54:06 pm »
Awiti looked at Korvo and nodded her head, "yes" was he only word she spoke when asked. "Now let me sleep," she sounded aggitated, and snarled with half her teeth showing. 

Offline swscott23

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 02, 2011, 11:24:16 pm »
"your life depends on it she wants to kill beacause you said you still loved me!"
Do you like waffles:I like waffles
Do you like pancakes:I like pancakes
Do you like french toast:NO FRENCH TOAST SUCKS

Offline Tripwire

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 02, 2011, 11:28:09 pm »
Awiti roared once more at Korvo "LET ME SLEEP". Yes Awiti was being rude but she was exhausted her body needed rest. Her eyes were heavy, she couldnt fight sleeping any more.

Offline swscott23

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 03, 2011, 12:24:09 am »
"Fine then get killed why should I care" korvo didn't mean but she wouldn't listen "when you wake up your telling me if that's true" korvo secretly had a few feelings for awiti but i t didnt look like she felt the same so he never mentioned it
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 12:29:15 am by sean »
Do you like waffles:I like waffles
Do you like pancakes:I like pancakes
Do you like french toast:NO FRENCH TOAST SUCKS

oXButterflyKissesXo

« Reply #174 on: February 03, 2011, 05:21:14 pm »
The oldest brother had found himself some nice areas of shade along the borderline of their pride so it would give him a nice chance to keep an eye on his territory and who inhabited it, along with watching who would come around them. Every once in a while, to remind himself that he was still a young male as opposed to an older father, he would sit around the territory lines and see who would catch him in their eyes. Most of the time, because of his colors being so plain but his markings earning him a unique look, he would get some looks from females but never would they come over and look him over closer. Could it have been because of his status? Maybe, but there certainly wasn't much for him to go on-- after all, he was indeed the male leader of a small pride that barely had enough to take on a full pride. Though Runo was young and still learning how to get along with other prides, he'd maintained the leadership and kept his land for his family, but nothing was earned on how own-- mother, brother and sisters were a huge help.

Runo sat up and got to his four paws, turning the bend to the watering hole. Thank goodness it was close to where he was laying himself down for an afternoon cat nap. But when he heard the raised voices of a female who sounded a lot like Awiti, he turned his head and looked to see her in a tree looking down at something that was apparently not too pleasing to her. With curiosity that killed the cat, Runo stepped forward and spied the same form of Korvo that he had seen earlier. He looked as though he was almost 'calling' to her. Did he love her or something?

But when he rose his voice at her, he had had enough. The male burst through the bushes with a roar and got in front of the tree, looking down at Korvo. Had this idiot not learned the first time? What was his deal? It was almost like he was looking for a fight. Though Runo rather wouldn't fight for no reason, he was getting closer to breaking his own moral just for this waste of skin. "I suggest you screw off" he snarled, taking an obvious stance between Korvo and Awiti, "before you dig an even deeper hole for yourself".

Offline Tripwire

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 03, 2011, 05:30:39 pm »
Awiti sat up and stand at RUno who was towering over her small frame. He had understood that Korvo was getting under her fur and he needed to stop. She wished she would have handled it better on her own but instead she went  from a lay to crouching behing Runo and using his as a shield from Korvo. Earlier she would have simply chased this male away by herself but all she wanted now was rest. As she stayed down behind Runo's body she listened to the males spit words back and forth at one another all the while she was tremlbing with fear. If she was exhausted think how Runo must feel.
SHe finally stood and took a stand next to her brother nuzzling Runo then baring her teeth at Korvo.  "You have you own family, take them and leave," she said nearly spitting on him.

Offline Renochi

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Renjirra on Youtube/Tumblr/DA :3c
    • View Profile
    • Renjirra Youtube
« Reply #176 on: February 04, 2011, 01:22:03 pm »
((Omygodguys I'm so so so so so so so sorry I've been away so long! My dad blocked this site at my house because he found me awake on the site at like, three in the morning earlier last month, and he went all raeg on me. I also have school so I'm not on my computer as much anymore. On a public computer at the moment, though. x_x;
Again, I'm really sorry that I've been away for so long! Catch me up on what's happened? c: ))

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #177 on: February 04, 2011, 01:43:45 pm »
(Well, My character Baba and Seans Character Korvo are new to the RP. They introduced themselves a bit after a bit of a misunderstanding, when a hyena pack attacked. Your character and Kerma's slept through it. There has also been a bit of a fight between Korvo and Runo, and things are very strained between Korvo's Pride and this one, in my opinion, and Baba has been given permission to rest in the Umnedni Territory. I haven't gone into a whole lot of detail.) 

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Tripwire

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 04, 2011, 07:20:35 pm »
OOC: now that the game servers are up I am finishing up my map and will send you each a pm with the download link in it (in the actual game there are no savannah maps so i made my own for us to rp in :3)

oXButterflyKissesXo

« Reply #179 on: February 05, 2011, 12:25:51 am »
OOC: It's okay, Renochi. We've all got stuff to do-- thank God school is over for me though. xD And Andrea, I can't wait to see the rest of the map. :3
-----

So badly Runo just wanted to collapse on the ground and sleep. Or even walk away and get it over and done with so he could close his eyes and not have to worry about his sister getting into any trouble or possibly having to come after another male such as Korvo. But this was cat world and in this world you have to be strong and win if you wanted something. Even though it grew tiresome sometimes.

All the nuzzling to his mane did was soften him up more. He wanted to sleep so badly, but he hadn't gotten the chance being the big macho man around when there was a fight. Everything had passed by so quickly but time was slowing itself down just to mock him it seemed. At least Awiti wouldn't have to deal with Korvo on her own and feel like she was alone in the situation. At least.

Now all that was left to do was to wait it out and see if he wanted a fight or not. If he didn't, fine he could leave in peace and they could go about their days. If he did, then fine Runo would give chase until he was tired of it and showed the young Korvo what was what in the world of big cats.