Author Topic: i need help whit the log im  (Read 513 times)

Offline xxXMegaMonsterXxx

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
i need help whit the log im
« on: August 04, 2015, 10:17:22 pm »
 :-\ so i registered and download the game and verify accaunt , but when i try to log in , it says inwalid username or password , the username and the password were good , but it wont log in a game  :-\ :'(

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: i need help whit the log im
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 10:20:48 pm »
Hello!

If you are unable to log-in, make sure that:

-Your username is not more than 16 characters. If your in-game username is also xxXMegaMonsterXxx, I'm sorry, but you'll have to make a new account. Luckily, registration is still open if so, so you could hurry and make a new account right now.

-You are using the numbers above your keyboard, not the numpad.

-Caps lock is off.

-Your username doesn't have odd symbols.

Hope this helps! ^^

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: i need help whit the log im
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 10:30:21 pm »
Just to add on to what Turtlex said, be sure you activated your account soon after creating it, or else the server will eventually remove it. If you didn't activate it in time, or did/didn't do one of the possibilities listed above, unfortunately, you will have to create a new account. The Registration is still open for the time being, so you may be able to catch it in time. Good luck!

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.