Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
Re: Reimagining your first characters...
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2018, 07:48:32 am »
    • What was your first character?
I do not know, I have a very faint memory of the characters I created back in 2014. I think it was a demon named "Fear F Demon", pelt and all was the classic demon red colors. Or "Mark M", donning a light tan pelt and red "Mask" markings. I'll guess it's Fear F Demon.

• Do you still own/have this character?
No. I couldn't find any of my old characters when I returned. My original account was FlyingTrees, that account had Fear F Demon.

• If you do, have they changed at all? If you don't, where/what/who do you think they are now?
I think they were brought back as "Fear Itself", though I wasn't thinking about Fear F Demon when I created Fear Itself.

• Why did you create this character? Was it on a whim of excitement to get started, or did you plan them out beforehand?
I created the character to get into the game, I didn't plan it at all.

• Who was this character? Did you develop any backstory or personality for them at all?
I have no idea who the character was other than it had a taste for other animals, I remember the character trying to eat some TLK lions, and the character looking at pups at that incident at the adoption center.

• Looking back, how do you feel about this character? Do you regret creating them, or do you wish to reinvent them?
I don't regret creating it. I may have unknowingly reinvented it when I created "Fear Itself".[/list]
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 07:51:35 am by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline Gelid__

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • formerly known as 'GelidGel'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2018, 07:43:10 pm »
What was your first character?
A female spotted hyena with a tawny brown pelt and unrealistically dark markings. Her name was Drudge and I made her when I first joined the game sometime in 2015!

Do you still own/have this character?
As of today, yes! As boring as she eventually got, I can't find it in my heart to delete the first real FH character I've ever had.

If you do, have they changed at all? If you don't, where/what/who do you think they are now?
Yep. Less territorial, less misandric, and less of an overall pain in the butt to other characters. She's probably(?) still getting into fights at Bonfire Island, her old home, but I wouldn't know since I haven't played her in ages.

Why did you create this character? Was it on a whim of excitement to get started, or did you plan them out beforehand?
Her creation was on impulse. When I discovered that you could use markings to make different types of animals, I was thrilled and I created a character that was the species of my favorite animal at the time: A spotted hyena! I only ever planned on making her pick fights with other characters, and what little personality she had reflected that.

Who was this character? Did you develop any backstory or personality for them at all?
Drudge was a brash, hotheaded, territorial misandrist that regularly got into fights with other characters simply because I wanted to roleplay fights. Aside from getting her tail permanently burnt off and falling in love with a husky because it didn't attack her on sight, she never had any real character development! Not that my thirteen-year-old self cared.

Looking back, how do you feel about this character? Do you regret creating them, or do you wish to reinvent them?
I guess I'm grateful I don't cringe when I think about her character, but I've lost interest in Drudge completely. Still, I look back on Drudge-driven roleplays with fondness— I had a lot of fun laughing at her fails in fights, especially that one time when she broke her nose on a dragon's tough hide after trying to tackle it.

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2018, 08:58:29 pm »
^_^ Don't worry, Gel, I am sure we all have that one character in our past that makes us cringe. Though, I am glad you don't think of Drudge that way hehe~
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2018, 09:12:09 pm »
  • What was your first character?
- A pitch black, maximum height wolf with red glowing eyes and red markings. Her
name was Equinox/Ridge

• Do you still own/have this character?
- No, and Im glad I dont

• If you do, have they changed at all? If you don't, where/what/who do you think they are now?
- Probably roaming the lands screeching about murder. You know, the usual

• Why did you create this character? Was it on a whim of excitement to get started, or did you plan them out beforehand?
- I created them as soon as I joined in 2012. I thought it would be cool to play as a murderous wolf and take over packs. I was
11 and weve all been throught that phasee....

• Who was this character? Did you develop any backstory or personality for them at all?
- Haha. Take a guess. She killed her family and began killing other wolves. No personality other than `shes a
psychopath`. Oh man

• Looking back, how do you feel about this character? Do you regret creating them, or do you wish to reinvent them?
Oh yeah. I regret it a ton.
[/list]

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2018, 12:32:00 am »
Ahh, morqque, I faintly remember that character of yours. >_< You've definitely grown from her!

I am glad you stated "we all go through that phase," because yes we do. Some of us don't like to admit it, but it's true. Hnng, if only we could take an eraser to those characters/personas forever!
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!