Author Topic: "Failed to conenct to Front Server"  (Read 2459 times)

Offline Dylanfox

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • just a 23 yr old that owns a furry roblox game.
    • /channel/UCD-FpoSZWsZMoA0xoECvAu
    • View Profile
Re: "Failed to conenct to Front Server"
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2018, 03:15:47 am »
try to shut off windows firewall, if that doesn't work still turn it back on, I terminated mine completely from my pc today because it was doing things without my permission and it was doing the exact same thing as what you are talking about, I hope that helps
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 03:17:58 am by Dylanfox »
just a guy

Offline nishikoto

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Arent I Cool? or wot?
    • Nakanishikoto
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2018, 04:23:17 am »
try to shut off windows firewall, if that doesn't work still turn it back on, I terminated mine completely from my pc today because it was doing things without my permission and it was doing the exact same thing as what you are talking about, I hope that helps

1. I dont use Windows. im a mac user. so windows cannot apply to me

2. If i had firewall on, i wouldnt been able to run Feralheart at all and get the "Failed to connect to front server" message.
see my point?

Offline Dylanfox

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • just a 23 yr old that owns a furry roblox game.
    • /channel/UCD-FpoSZWsZMoA0xoECvAu
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2018, 05:32:50 am »
makes sense I run windows 10 lenevo laptop so yeah maybe msg nynx  or a dev about this they might help :o
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 05:34:52 am by Dylanfox »
just a guy

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2018, 05:56:36 am »
Keep the login page window open and not minimized. Try different browsers or signing in on mobile. If all else fails try testing your connection on another game. It might just be the server not having a good connection in your area right now.

I do everything everyones said above before you all commented, What i am saying is that It wasnt working then, it wasnt working 2 days ago, it wasnt working yesterday, and it definitely isnt working NOW.
okay, calm down. you won't get assistance acting like that.

if my suggestions before did not work, then the last things i can suggest are clearing cache from your browser(s), enable cookies if you have it disabled, and if you have a proxy of some sort then disable it. if that doesn't work, try logging in on the site then the game log-in page and enabling location services if you don't have it on.
if nothing helps, it's ether a problem on your end or the server's end. i'm pretty sure it's the game server not connecting to your area right now so you might have to wait, but it doesn't hurt to restart your router if it's not that hard to.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 06:08:55 am by WolfQueen »

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2018, 04:25:52 pm »
No need to get ruffled, nishikoto, we understand how frustrating it is!

This most definitely sounds like a connection issue on your end. Try to remove proxy settings:
That means you either have a proxy configured somewhere..

http://www.enigmasoftware.com/how-to-disable-proxy-settings-browser/

There's a little guide to turning them off.
Edit:One other thought if you find you have a proxy setting that refuses to turn off chances are you have a virus :(

Or your internet is forcibly pushing your we connections though some other proxy.
Which for one is very anti privacy and also a little out of scope of what I can help you fix.

Attempt to clear your browser of its caches and cookies, whichever browser you may use.
https://kb.iu.edu/d/ahic

Make sure you have no bulky programs running that could interfere with the connection (Skype, Discord, etc. things that use the internet basically).

It also may be that you FeralHeart IP and your provider's IP are different. If that's the case, then I am afraid you won't be able to log in until it fixes itself? In my case, it did.

Best of luck to you, honestly! I hope you can get into the game once more and enjoy!

EDIT: Mac user? Take a peek at this guide! https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=63761.msg877961#msg877961 It is for Mac users exclusively.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 04:29:52 pm by Wolvie »
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2018, 06:02:31 pm »
Locking this thread because ban evasion is against the rules.
Thank you for all of the helpful solutions. I know they will come in handy for someone in the future who stumbles upon this thread.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.