Author Topic: Bad Connection/Can't Stay In!  (Read 2358 times)

ShyHero

Re: Bad Connection/Can't Stay In!
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2018, 02:13:12 am »
I found this on another website with people on other game having the same problem, but wanted to help out so here what it said! Hope it helps!

Reset your network devices to make sure your router hasn't become flooded with data.

Release and renew your IP and flush your DNS to resolve any network conflicts.

Update your drivers to resolve any compatibility issues.

If you're using a wireless connection, optimize your internet connection to rule out a connection issue.

Try closing background applications to resolve any software conflicts.

ADVANCED TROUBLESHOOTING
-------------------------------------------

Old network card drivers and settings may affect your connection in the games. Try troubleshooting your network card.

Check your network configuration to find any issues with your firewall, router, or port settings.

If you're using a VPN, try removing it.

Disable any proxies that may interfere with the login module.

Run a security scan to remove any viruses or malware infections.

Disable or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the login module as a security threat.

Old firmware on your modem and router can cause issues with complex game connections.

Now this is from a DIFFERENT game so not sure if it will work...The website thread was pretty old, but I hope it helps you out and doesn't cause any serious problems.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 02:17:45 am by ShyHero »

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2018, 03:17:47 am »
I have no idea how to do most of that... All I know is that the stupid in-game connection won't let me stay in the game. I got someone coming on Tuesday to see what's wrong with the internet motem, but even when the internet is working fine, the connection kicks me out!

Meet Chubster! © ChekachekaFisi/GigglesTheHyena
T.U.F.F. Puppy © Butch Hartman
What's up, y'all! T.U.F.F. Puppy Fan & Animal Lover here! Like This Adorable Genderless OC? Check out my deviantart! @AuBurneyTheHyena.deviantart.com/

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2018, 05:31:22 am »
Idk.. What's the point of getting on a game if I can't even stay in for a second!? I'm just gonna have to quit. I can't do it anymore. I tried EVERYTHING! There's seriously nothing that will get this stupid connection to stop kicking me and let me stay in the server! Maybe I am just gonna have to raise the white flag.

What's up, y'all! T.U.F.F. Puppy Fan & Animal Lover here! Like This Adorable Genderless OC? Check out my deviantart! @AuBurneyTheHyena.deviantart.com/

Offline cytofin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • cytofin
    • teahsu
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt/Contact
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2018, 01:30:03 am »
Idk.. What's the point of getting on a game if I can't even stay in for a second!? I'm just gonna have to quit. I can't do it anymore. I tried EVERYTHING! There's seriously nothing that will get this stupid connection to stop kicking me and let me stay in the server! Maybe I am just gonna have to raise the white flag.

Usually when that happens to me, I end up reinstalling the game. Though, it's way easier to continue to try the already suggested answers.

Also, make sure you refresh your 'Play game' page every so often. At times, it'll log you out and not show the little username or password errors until you refresh.

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2018, 02:24:15 am »

Usually when that happens to me, I end up reinstalling the game. Though, it's way easier to continue to try the already suggested answers.

Also, make sure you refresh your 'Play game' page every so often. At times, it'll log you out and not show the little username or password errors until you refresh.

STILL didn't work!

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2018, 07:07:19 pm »
Feel free to lock this thread, I have made a 'goodbye' thread to replace it. If you see it, you'll know I have tried everything, and all that's left is to give up.