Author Topic: Music plays in Map maker but not game itself (Also getting failed to export)  (Read 517 times)

Offline wolfieskies25

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Hello there!
I am currently working on a series of maps, and I have finished the first. I also added some custom music, added it in map maker and all, and it works.. but ONLY in map maker. When I am testing the map in Map Maker it works just fine, the music plays properly and repeats like it's supposed to. But then I went into the game itself to play in the map with my character.. and it plays the game's regular music. Not my custom music. So, I went to see if exporting my map would fix it (Even though after you export, whenever I save, the objects I just added appear in the game itself without the need of multiple exports.), but then I got a "Failed to export" error! I hadn't deleted any objects or object groups from the game recently, as I read somewhere that may be a cause. I am really frustrated and need help! Thanks!

Offline wolfieskies25

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
EDIT:

Welp, nevermind! I exited the game for a while and came back, then I tried to export it and it worked. Then I went into the game after removing duplicate particles.. and the music decided it finally wants to work. e-e
Don't know why it didn't work the first time but hey, at least it fixed itself, I guess. Y'all can lock this now. ^^