Author Topic: Uninstalled Game, Re-installed, and it still won't let me in!?  (Read 1642 times)

Offline SunstarTivio

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • You can call me Tivio ^.^
    • View Profile
I'm a long time player of the game and I've decided to revisit the game and bring back all the nostalgia! I completely uninstalled my existing version of the game. I re-installed it, yet it is still telling me I need to install the latest patch. Does the game not already contain the latest patch version when you initially install it?? I would think it would... I have even tried installing the patch separately, and try to replace it with the patch that was initially installed with the game and it is not letting me replace it by dragging and dropping. It only gives me the option to open the patch. HELP!!

Also, the new patch never shows up as "FeralHeart.exe" on my computer. It just shows up as "FeralHeart" .  :-\
Signature by Me! ~Tivio

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: Uninstalled Game, Re-installed, and it still won't let me in!?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2023, 10:09:43 pm »
Hello, and welcome back to FeralHeart! The problem you're encountering can be solved by following this link here and replacing everything in you're FeralHeart folder with the new files in the newly downloaded folder, and it will solve the problem! ^^

Offline SunstarTivio

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • You can call me Tivio ^.^
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2023, 03:30:31 pm »
Hello, and welcome back to FeralHeart! The problem you're encountering can be solved by following this link here and replacing everything in you're FeralHeart folder with the new files in the newly downloaded folder, and it will solve the problem! ^^

Wow thank you SO MUCH!!! It finally let me in!!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 03:42:14 pm by SunstarTivio »
Signature by Me! ~Tivio

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2023, 04:10:31 am »
Woo! So glad you were able to figure it out =) I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread since the issue has been resolved~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort