Author Topic: (WIP UPDATED) Kofi Pride~ Semi-Realistic Felines Only, recruiting now!  (Read 14836 times)

Offline LadeVenom

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • uwu
    • View Profile
Re: (WIP UPDATED) Kofi Pride~ Semi-Realistic Felines Only, recruiting now!
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2011, 04:38:39 am »
Eep! I would love to join this pride! x3

Character's Name: Leonard
Speices: Lion
Apperence: Golden fur. (It's not bright gold btw) Lighter colored underbelly. Honey brown (If thats even a color xD) mane and tail. The type of mane is..the Center Half one. (It's called that in game) Bright green eyes.
Past: Leonard was born in a big lion Pride, a lion Pride that thought mostly of war. When cubs are a certain age, they must face the deadly trials to prove they're true warriors. Sadly, Leonard failed that trial and was driven from the Pride. He lived with a couple of other cubs that had no home for a long time in till he found out about Kofi Pride, who were agianst hurting cubs.
Personality: A gentle-men and sometimes a know-it-all. Hes got way more book-smarts then street-smarts and sometimes talks to himself.
One question...Will we have our own map for the pride?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 08:00:42 pm by LadeVenom »

Mudsnout

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2011, 04:42:18 am »
Yes, we will have our own map... if i can get the bloody thing to work. I allready made the heightmap and the mask, but i can't get it to work :x

anyway, you're in! Thanks for joining!

Stag

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2011, 07:09:24 pm »
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 08:55:31 pm by Stag »

reindeer

« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2011, 07:16:11 pm »
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 07:37:48 pm by reindeer »

Artish

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2011, 09:07:50 pm »
sure! i would love to be on the council

Mudsnout

« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2011, 04:40:04 am »
Oof, back after a short vacation there, i'll update everything yall! Sorry i didn't have time to warn you!

I gotta wonder if those two guest'sll stick around, I do hope so. I'll add you both in just in case!

Mudsnout

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2011, 07:13:44 am »
Bumping! We're still alive!

SilverMoonSpirit

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2011, 02:23:04 am »
-coughs nervously- W-well, I just joined the lovely site that is FeralHeart, and I didn't play IT, so I'm new to all of this. Perhaps you wouldn't mind considering a new player for your pride?

Okay. So.  Her name is Zola, young-ish but not a cub, and she is an average looking, creamish-colored lioness. (I might add some markings later, I'm not that familiar with the creator, derp.)
When she was born, her back-right leg did not function, and she was small. The pack wanted to abandon her, but her mother pleaded that she stay. She was intelligent, however, and was able to heal the members of the pack. She failed once, though, later in her life when she had become older. A member died and she was forced to leave. /made this up as she went along

Could she be a Denmaster? I noticed you were lacking and wanted to help. ^^

Offline Dorano1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Gazing into space, pondering the mysteries of life
    • View Profile
    • Beyond The Stars roleplay
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2011, 03:29:36 am »
Name: Cometes (Latin for Comet)
Species: Cheion (Cheetah/lion cross. most likely wouldn't happen in the real world, but this is semi-real!)
Current Status: Single-and want's to stay that way.
Previous Profession: Rouge
Pelt Colors: A bright, shining gold, with dark ashen cheetah spots. Hawkish face with marble 2 marking, slightly darker then fur, fur is always gleaming and perfect (even after battle. I don't know how she does that...). Her tail is markingless, and she has pure black above her eye. Green-brown eyes.
Position Applying for: RAWR!!!!! Concil member, warrior.

-History-Cometes was born into a high rank in her pride-daughter of the top male. But, he was driven out by his pride after they found out that he had mated with a cheetah. Her father soon died of his wounds, and Cometes was left to roam alone. She always kept her head high, and one day she stumbled across an evil prides boundary patrol. She fought well, but she was outnumbered and dragged to the top lion. She refused to bow to him, earning her a death sentence. On the day of her execution via live burial, she was taken from her jail cell, and stuffed into a wooden jail cell. The lions buried her in the middle of the desert, near a red ants nest. They had under estimated her, however, and made the bars to wide. She slipped through them and dug her way to freedom. a week later, under the cover of darkness, she snuck into the palace of the top lion, and poisoned his food. Cometes then slipped up a tree to wait until dawn, when the head lion roared for his food to be brought to him. He bit into his gazelle, not realizing that the Cheion that he had sentenced to death had poisoned it. After he finished, he fell to the ground. The guards did not react in time, for it as normal for him to take a pro-breakfast nap, and once the top lion began to convulse from the poison in the Acadia seed and the wasps in the Candelabra seed, it was too late, and Cometes slipped out unharmed and unnoticed.
She later found the Kofi Pride.

Personality: Proud, independent, fierce, and constantly alert, in case the guards of the evil pride come looking for her. Her black arch above her eye makes her look very regal, and she is always analyzing others, trying to be sure of beating them in case of an attack. All in all, an excellent war chief.

Mudsnout

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2011, 08:41:23 am »
Ugh, I hate when I'm unable to reach the site for a few days. Whatever, back now! And both new folks added, I'll update the member list in a sec-o!

Also great to see a denwatcher finally, we were definately lacking in the homebodies!

Either way, I should have our map done soon enough and i'll post some screenshots.