Author Topic: I am actually here to say sorry...If I can be forgiven  (Read 6735 times)

Offline MFP07

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I will do my best to help (:
    • View Profile
    • My youtube :D
I am actually here to say sorry...If I can be forgiven
« on: January 26, 2012, 01:34:37 am »
I have been feeling the ultimate guilt lately. I see what feral heart has been going through lately about this"rape" problem and I for one have been encouraging the people in the act by laughing or joking around as they would do it. I have been feel the tearing of not saying sorry...I could've helped but i didn't...I was making fun of the people in the act of "rape" by impersonating what they would say. Me and my friend were making fun of the "rapists" but in due so we banned...I am sorry for even imitating them...My intentions were never to actually to do the act and also I simply wish to say sorry! I will still yes go through my ban days accepting the fact that I have said offensive things while making fun of the "rapists"...I am not asking to be unbanned but i just ask for somebody, ANYBODY to say i am forgiven...Again I humbly restate my words I am sorry!

I will remain kind I promise.

feralheartdog

Re: I am actually here to say sorry...If I can be forgiven
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 02:01:40 am »
I read your forgivenes paragraphand it touched me...I see people getting you know....and i ouldnt do anything except when it happened to me it wasnt FUN!!!! i told the person to back off but they would'nt. So what did I do? I talked on Generaland said i was Being "Raped" and soon enough help came people random people came to where i was and told the person to back off. :) it worked and that person disappeared into thin air...YOUR FORGIVEN :D+1 Karma

Offline MFP07

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 04:40:42 am »
(: I am just glad that I have forgiveness at my side...thank you for your words of forgiveness!

feralheartdog

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 08:32:56 pm »
Your welcome jut once the game is back up be respectful and honest dont be a bystander :D Help others out and they will help you out when you need help :D

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2012, 08:41:38 pm »
I, for one, am very proud of you for apologizing... It shouldn't have been done in the first place, but posting a thread admitting what you did and apologizing for it is very mature of you. If only more users would realize that "raping" others is wrong and completely ignorant. Good job~ +Karma from Wolffie.<3

feralheartdog

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 09:12:44 pm »
From now on don't be a encourager of BAD things ut award people with complaints when thy do the right thing.

Offline MFP07

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2012, 02:07:02 am »
:) I will make it due to improve the experience of players positively for now on! Thank you wolffox I greatly appreciate your words!

feralheartdog

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2012, 09:22:09 pm »
You did the worlds bested thing: apologizing for what you did wrong :D

Offline Ayame_Pup

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Herp Derp, tis be a white wolf.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.canadiandragon.com/gallery/drawings/dragon-elshara.jpg
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2012, 01:03:19 am »
*sniff* we all forgive you. it was very mature of you to post this, and thank you for admiting your wrong doing. May prey fall with into your paws! =D
Water dragons are the best :P

I DID NOT DRAW> DO NOT CEDIT ME >:O

Offline ScarfPow

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • I don't want to fall in-love again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2012, 01:20:46 am »
wtf! I thought it was against the rules to post bans in the forums! WHY ARE YOU FORIGIVING HIM BUT NOT ME? WHATS THE DIFFERENCE?!!!!!!!!!!!