Author Topic: Back from hiatus  (Read 783 times)

ZearTheAkumian

Back from hiatus
« on: October 23, 2013, 06:50:38 pm »
Zear's here, back from a hiatus from FH, I had to take a short hiatus from FH from troubles that we're say, upsetting me, I feel like didn't want to make a topic about that in the Leaving board, suppose I was to upset to talk about it, after playing some GW2 over the last days, and drawing on GIMP a bit more I been thinking, should I act like most people on FH, or act like a serious adult, as a teen it is indeed kind a tough from me, well I am back, willing for some Roleplay after taking some time off FH from the troubles and spending more time with my family and playing games like Spore and Guilds War 2, and hoping there will be some good Roleplay since my hiatus, see you on the FH server!

ZearTheAkumian

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Back from hiatus
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2013, 07:01:35 pm »
Welcome back to the community. I assume/hope during your hiatus, you've found a bit of serenity in your departure? Everyone takes breaks now and then but t'is good to hear you've considered and commenced in returning to the community.
I wish you luck that the same misfortunes that caused your decision to stray will not return to burden ye' again.
gone

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Back from hiatus
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 11:43:07 pm »
Welcome back to FH floof. Have fun.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 11:46:26 pm by Kikiorylandia »
Farewell everyone<3