Author Topic: Hello everyone.  (Read 5290 times)

Offline Weremetalwolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I will never be a memory
    • View Profile
Hello everyone.
« on: December 06, 2013, 09:53:16 pm »
Hi everyone, I'm Weremetalwolf (in case you missed that) and after months of lurking around here, I finally managed to join. I discovered about this forum maybe an year ago but I wasn't really interested at the moment so I forgot about this. Back in January (I think) a friend of mine posted in DeviantArt some pics she drew of her character, seeing that said arts had a comon subject, I remembered about this forum but, alas, I forgot about it's name. I passed various hours, days, weeks to surf the net to find this once again but since I had no clue about where to look, I gave up. Then, probably in May, FH came out in a convo I was doing with a friend, finally I had the name i needed and I managed to find the forum rather easily, but then another problem came up, the registrations for new users were closed, thus I had to wait till they were open again, which happened two days ago, so here I am.

Now that the prologue has been written (typed) I guess I could say a little bit of myself. Well, there's not really much to say so I'll try to be short. As you may have guessed by my username, I LOVE wolves and metal. I draw, even if not at a pro level, and I have a DeviantArt account with the same username I'm using here, in case you want to take a look to my arts. I'm a bassist but also a violinist, I do have a band and we do concerts and stuff. Uhm, what else? Ah, I'm a roleplayer and, for now my main character is Silver (the ghost wolf that is howling at the moon in my avatar), I'm also a gamer and I write poems when I'm in mood. Also, as you may have guessed by my typos, English is not my main language but I hope we can get along anyway.
So, that's all, nice to meet you all an I hope we can become friends soon.
Look up, what do you see? The moon and the stars. I see memories and untold stories. Our ancessors used to spend their time just by looking up to the sky. Their memories, their happiness and their spirit resides in them. Those are the living memories of our beloved ones. Howl, and let's join our voice to theirs and let's our voice echo in eternity.

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
Re: Hello everyone.
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 10:37:05 pm »
Welcome to Feral Heart-
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

Offline Weremetalwolf

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2013, 10:41:07 pm »
Welcome to Feral Heart-
Thanks you for the welcome.
Look up, what do you see? The moon and the stars. I see memories and untold stories. Our ancessors used to spend their time just by looking up to the sky. Their memories, their happiness and their spirit resides in them. Those are the living memories of our beloved ones. Howl, and let's join our voice to theirs and let's our voice echo in eternity.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2013, 11:12:46 pm »
Welcome to the community sir. T'is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. If you happen to come across any unfortunates or seek aid, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll see to it in helping ye' the best I can. Until then, it'd be wise to view the given links below as they may come to your aid in the future:

Feralheart Staff
Here is a list of the community's current Staff members. Feel free to shoot them a PM if you have any serious problems via in-game or if you're confused over a certain matter.

How to Report
If you happen to come across someone breaking the rules, here's a little guide on how to Report them to one of the Staff members.

Rules
Speaking of rules, it'd be wise if you were to view over them so you won't get in any trouble while playing the game itself.

Manual
Here's a guide on the controls to moving and chatting in-game wise.
gone

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2013, 11:14:02 pm »
Mhmm. Hope to see you around sometimes. Maybe the black coyote will make an appearance. -Super rare event.
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

Offline ||Deadmau5||

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2013, 02:31:52 am »
Welcome to FeralHeart Floof! Glad to have you around! Hope to see you more in the forums and in-game. ;P

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2013, 03:14:17 am »

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2013, 04:46:10 am »
Hello and welcome to Feral Heart. It's nice to see a new member joining the community and it's nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time here with us and have a fun experience in the game.
Inactive

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2013, 05:33:13 am »
Welcome to feralheart, I hope you have a fun experience here c:

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline Weremetalwolf

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2013, 01:09:38 pm »