Author Topic: A long procrastinated introduction.  (Read 1392 times)

Offline Midders

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
A long procrastinated introduction.
« on: August 03, 2014, 12:39:38 am »
Huurrlloooo friends! - My name is Midders!

I originally planned on writing a huge introduction and to tell you guys about my endeavors within the Impressive Title community, the negativity-filled life that I lead after quitting such as well as when I first took foot within the Feral-Heat Community, but that's all one big story that I'm sure no one wants to waste their time reading. :P

Truth be told, I've been procrastinating this introduction since I first joined FH, but I never really got time to do such a thing due to the events that lead me to having to re-create my account (This one is now my main.)

All in all, I've finally posted it and I hope, in due time, I can make some sort of impact on this community. I'd love nothing more than to see this game/community blossom into an even more beautiful thing than it already is.

Nice'ta meet'cha guys!

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
Re: A long procrastinated introduction.
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 04:57:34 pm »
Greetings Meddlers!

I am pleased to see that you have made a tremendous journey, from Impressive Title to Feral Heart and that you have kept by for such a long time. I find it a shame that Impressive Title is now an abandoned forum with a lack of thriving members who are willing to keep a memory alive. However, looking at the bright side, Feral Heart has replaced the IT world and has introduced the IT's members to a brand new world. Of course convincing us to the statement that everything beautiful has its end; but its end brings on a new beginning.

I am glad to see that you have decided to do an introduction despite all the obstacles that led you to create it at a later time. I am sure, you will definitely make some sort of impact on this community whether it be through helping, guiding or even just being a friendly face around the forums and game.

If you don't mind, I shall hand you a few useful links that you could take your time to read:
Forum Rules and Guidelines
Help Boards
Official Staff

I do not know what else to say so I shall bid you a nice day and go back to my habit of foraging on the forums.
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 05:08:26 pm »
Welcome to the community friend :3 I hope you find yourself at home in this lovely place.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2014, 07:24:41 pm »
Heyo there! I`m Soulstar! As you can tell from the forum name..Anyways, have a great time here! I hope to bump into you in a role play!

Better not steal my pendant...Mudkipz...I heard you like them..Ok, shut up me. CD

Oh, yeah, a few things you should know about me: I love Pokemon
I love Youtube
I am a Harry Potter nerd
Nerdcubed has made me a bit crazy
Cheesecake

~Soulstar

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline Midders

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2014, 04:56:11 am »
Thank you all for the kind replies! I hope all of you have had (a) wonderful day(s)! c:

Offline wolf48877

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I Put The Succ In Succubus
    • View Profile
    • http://tinypic.com/
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2014, 06:08:38 pm »
Welcome fellow floof! Its great to see another awesome person join our community :3 If you need any help just PM meh :D        Best Wishes~ Raven

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2014, 06:34:02 pm »
Wow! Look at you! You've already got a floof in your Floof-O-Meter!

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2014, 08:30:44 am »
Welcole to the community hun! ~a muffin to you~
                                                                                                                                         (--)
                                                                                                                                       Z /   \z
Dis person is dancing for yew o: -------------->.                                                   ||
Anywho, enjoy your time here floof, and don't forget the community is a vast place with plently of fun members to meet!

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves