Author Topic: Never introduced but changing accounts!  (Read 761 times)

Offline PikaLady

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ^ My best friend and me :D ^
    • View Profile
Never introduced but changing accounts!
« on: November 13, 2014, 08:13:27 pm »
Hi everyone! I am acually CubOfCubyness but I disaided to create a new account and acually introduce my self! I am thinking about giving away my old account to my big bro idk but not getting off topic here.. hi ^u^ Also I will be re-creating some of my characters on this account so.. if you saw me in game as cubofcubyness then all the sudden as pikalady but on the same char don't call me a copy-cat! okay enough blabering and I shall introduce my self.
My real name is Silvia and I live in europe.
I like to hang out with friends, roleplay, draw, write, goof around(but i try not to get to crazy), making presets, making FH maps (I acually finished my first map yesterday!).
If you see me in-game don't be afraid to say hi I don't bite I only "bite" when i'm either stressed, angered, annoyed.
So anyways Hi ^u^

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Never introduced but changing accounts!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 09:06:12 pm »
Welcome to FeralHeart on your new account! ^^ Though I do recommend that your bother create a new account of his own. If he did something to break a rule or in any other related situation on YOUR account that you made, "you" will be the one who will look bad for their doing. It's also best because the staff aren't able to monitor everything that goes on behind your computer, so if he does do something of the sort, they wouldn't know exactly who did what. c: This is just something that happens and try to prevent it from ever happening~

Other than that, enjoy your new account and make memories!! ^^ Have fun!!

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline ~PaintedSky~

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Never introduced but changing accounts!
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2014, 10:29:19 pm »
Bawfle basically explained everything here xD
I wish you good luck with your new account and I hope to see you in-game! :3

Hey! Nice to meet you.
--
In-game username: ~PaintedSky~