Poll

-

--
1 (100%)
--
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Rita's message :)  (Read 826 times)

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Rita's message :)
« on: June 26, 2015, 09:23:47 pm »
Hey there buddies! Never knew I was going to stop by again?

Well, I am disappointed because I said I would stay but I guess not. Life has grabbed me away as I am developing and becoming more educated. Please forgive me floofs, I promise I'll try and stay intouch. It's just that the teachers are putting a lot in my hands for being a hard working students but.. in the bright side I have been a awarded a trophy for the most outstanding student! I am proud.

I keep thinking about feralheart so much when I am bored in my free times, because you all gave me so much love <3. It's still sitting in me right now and I miss your hilarious jokes (Getting emotional here).

Anyways, what else.....

OH YES.

I am currently very active on chickensmoothie.com if you'd like to say hi to me there, my username is 'Ritatalia'. And, my art work has developed very well so if you're curious go check it out. Or maybe better I show you?

This is the recent on yet, but I am working on one now and it's really creative.:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for stopping by. :) I will post something new tomorrow. By the way, I have 2 more school days and then I can finally show myself better here and show you everything I did!

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
Re: Rita's message :)
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 10:36:29 pm »
Welcome back to Feral Heart my dear.
The community missed you greatly, and I must admit that drawing looks fantastic. I am happy to see a piece you have done.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2015, 12:22:21 am »
Hello, Ritatalia. Welcome back to the community. I also enjoy playing Chickensmoothie, so I may just stop by to say hello. c;

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2015, 01:35:23 am »
Welcome back to FeralHeart! Enjoy your stay once again. *Hands bag of Doritos*
vanitas · he/they/it/fae