Author Topic: I'm Back With a New Name - carnivorous-soo  (Read 727 times)

carnivorous-soo

I'm Back With a New Name - carnivorous-soo
« on: July 14, 2015, 01:53:49 am »

Alright, alright, alright everyone; the closest thing I'm going to give you to my real name, is my middle name. So, you can simply call me Erin. If you want, you can call me Zephyr, Zeph, and even just Soo.
I'm currently fourteen years of age, and in December, I'll be turning fifteen. I'm biologically female, but don't kill yourself over using proper pronouns. I'm fine being known as a he, a she, an it, they; whatever.

Why do I say I'm back with a new name? Well, I used to be known on this game and forum (I was never too active in the forums, though) as Zephyr.Vulcken, but now, I've decided to start fresh. We can all relate, whether it happened on this very forum or another social medium, right?
But anyway, enough about why I started fresh. More about me now.

About my username. I'll break it down for you. You see the man at the top of this topic? His name is Do Kyungsoo, and he's part of the Korean pop group EXO. He's one of my two favorites in the group, and his personality is like mine. The second syllable of his last name is 'soo', so that's one part. As for carnivorous, well... I'm more meat eater than omnivore, so that's the second part. 'carnivorous-soo' explained, everyone.
Next, uhm... I guess I'll get a little more in depth. I have a Deviantart; two accounts, actually. My main one has the same name as my user here: carnivorous-soo. My secondary is titled Zephyr-H-Vulcken.
My orientation is panromantic, my psychologic gender is agenderflux. I'm currently dating a beautiful girl named Destiny, and it's a long distance relationship. She's DesIuIu on Deviantart if you wanna watch her; her art is really good.

Anyway, I think I've said enough. Soon, I'm gonna feel like I'm talking too much if I type anymore, so...
Take care, fellow player.
-Z. H. Vulcken-

P.S. I cannot download the game at the current moment; once my new laptop comes in, I'll be able to join you all in game.

ThrillexForLife

Re: I'm Back With a New Name - carnivorous-soo
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2015, 03:04:02 am »
Those are some...big words for a 14 year old...

Well you sound like a talented person. I do hope to see you around, okay? :3

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2015, 04:04:05 pm »
Welcome back to the game. Until your new laptop comes in, you're always free to join us here on the forum. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

carnivorous-soo

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2015, 04:56:26 pm »
Oh, excuse my mistake somewhere in there. His first name is Kyungsoo, not his last name. Forgive me. //awkward laugh

And thanks for the compliment on my extensive vocabulary; my parents have always pushed me to be as well-worded and hungry for knowledge as I could be.

Thanks for being welcoming as well; it means a lot, and helps me feel like I have people to meet already.

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2015, 07:44:04 pm »
Hello and welcome back to Feral-Heart.
I hope ye' have a wonderful time here with us again, and I really hope to see ye' around sometime.

In-game user: Panzramic