Author Topic: Hi! c:  (Read 707 times)

Offline DarkestDream

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Hi! c:
« on: August 21, 2015, 02:20:48 pm »
Hello, there! :3

So, I really don't know what to say about myself cx. I just created this account and have been waiting for the Registration for a while xD. I was so enthused when I saw it was open!

Lets see... I'm a writer and am recently creating a novel and hoping to be published by September; I'm all for the feline characters (I love the way they look!) and hope to be a part of this Lion King Roleplay under  The Lion King: The Next Chapter I'm so excited to start playing the game; you all have no idea how long I've waited for it! C:

So... Yeah, I don't know if that's a good enough introduction... I'll hang around the forums sometimes... See you in-game! ^-^

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
Re: Hi! c:
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2015, 02:35:40 pm »
Welcome to Feral-Heart, Aaron. I'm glad you were finally able to catch the Registration open. I recommend taking a look at the Rules if you haven't done so already. If you have any questions, you are free to PM a Staffer or seek help in the Help boards.

I hope you have a wonderful time here with us and I'll see you around.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2015, 03:00:13 pm »
Hello, Lord Aaron. That Registration can be pretty tricky at times, but I'm glad to see that you've caught it open. We have a new writer in town, eh? I'd be interested to see some of the work you've done. Good luck with The Lion King roleplay as well. I hope to see you around some time. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2015, 03:03:58 pm »
I really don't know how to begin. xP Welcome to Feralheart and glad you could make it! The registration is a little bit of a bugger but since you made it don't mind it. And... You're a writer?! That's fantastic, I need to read one of your novels because I LOVE reading. Do you know how much I read? xD
Anyway, have fun! :)

Echoing harmony

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2015, 03:53:39 pm »
Welcome to Feral Heart!!
Glad you caught registration open, I hope you are finding everything alright.
Don't feel hesitant to PM me for help ^^