Author Topic: Greetings :)  (Read 1191 times)

Offline Shiyana

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • My artwork
Greetings :)
« on: August 22, 2015, 04:01:47 am »
Hello!

I am very happy to be here :) I'm Aimee and a veteran role player. I always liked the idea of pride role play with in depth story lines, character development, and was pleasantly surprised to find this game in a random search recently! I am very much looking forward to getting to know the game and make some new friends, and hopefully join an active pride :)

Outside of role play, I am a working artist and an illustration/animation Graduate Student. I love anything and everything creative and fun, so this place seems like a pretty good fit :) Here is an example of my work as an artist: http://www.bubble-rhapsody.deviantart.com

In regards to this game, I have had fun exploring maps and have downloaded a few myself. Though, if there are any tips on how to find current/active and literate role play, please share! With so many users it is difficult to find, and I want to be respectful about it without appearing too much of a newbie haha. I am excited to meet fellow lions, and my main is Shiyana, a lone white lioness who is looking for a pride/family. Thanks for the chance at an introduction, I hope to see some of you in game! :) <3
"A lone white lioness who is looking for a family. She has lived much of her life alone, and would like to remedy that. Despite being timid, she is friendly, and eager to meet others. Her name is Shiyana, though can be referred to as Shiya as well.

Echoing harmony

Re: Greetings :)
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 04:03:50 am »
Welcome Aime!!
Glad to see a fellow roleplayer ^^ I Hope you're finding everything alright here.
Feel free to PM the staff for help :D

~Echo

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 04:06:23 am »
Welcome to FeralHeart.

lotta da users here

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2015, 04:47:17 am »
Welcome to Feral-Heart, Aime.
Your plushes are just amazing- I enjoyed looking through your galleries. That is quite the talent you've got there as well. As for finding roleplays, quite a few are advertised in these boards here. Feel free to take a look at the recent threads there, you might just find a lovely group to be a part of. If not, places such as Stone Bridge or the portal to Cape are filled with many users who are constantly recruiting for more and more members. Be sure to watch a few movie clips here and there as well, as they are also a great form of advertisement. I wish you luck!

I hope you have a wonderful time here with us, and I hope to see you around sometime.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2015, 12:16:42 pm »
Welcome! You're my new friend. xP You have done some nice work there, you should teach me sometime because I love anything that includes crafting, art or creativity! :)

I hope you enjoy playing the game and lurking around the site, there will be events hosted by our lovley staff members each season so you should check it out. And come along to the cinema night on the August 29th, check for more info here: Click Meh!

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2015, 03:09:01 pm »
Welcome to the game, Aime. The plushies you've made are adorable- I could easily see one in a store (and probably buy it.) If you're looking for new roleplays, the Group Advertising Board has a few ones that you might be interested in here. Also, as some of the other users above have mentioned, the Stone Bridge (located in Fluorite Plains) and the Cape of Distant Worlds are often occupied with recruiting players, so you may find luck in searching there, as well.

I may consider watching your DeviantArt page for a while. The stuff you have on there looks really good. I'll see you around. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2015, 07:58:13 pm »
Hello welcome to Feralheart, make sure you read the rules and have fun!