Author Topic: HI MIDGARD... AGAIN...  (Read 723 times)

Offline DestinyKratts

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
HI MIDGARD... AGAIN...
« on: August 27, 2015, 03:57:23 am »

Hi Midgard again! Its me Loki.. i just like saying hi here... so hows things? I have already made a character and i hope you lovely FH mortals would be so kind to have a chat with me. I would be in Flourite Plains and just casually siting down..

Hope to see you there! :)

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: HI MIDGARD... AGAIN...
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 04:07:23 am »
Hello there, Midgard. The "Introduction" board is generally for letting everyone in the community know that you've joined the game, or have recently returned from an extended period of time, rather than a place to keep the community up-to-date on your wherebouts and activities. If you'd like to post about that sort of thing, here would be the place.

Please take a look at the quote regarding the Introduction board below.

What does belong:
New users, whether it be in-game, on the forums, or both, who just joined the community and/or the forum side of the community and wish to introduce themselves and their arrival.
Old(er) users who have taken their leave for an extended period of time, and have now returned.

What does not belong:
Users who never actually left the community but rather did a forum name change/username swap out/etc.

Threads announcing a user's return after a very short amount of time, like a day or a single week, etc. or announcing a user's return when he/she never actually left in the first place. Notices of the former and latter are best kept imprinted to one's signature or any journal entry located in the Member Bio & Journals board [click here].

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.