Author Topic: Take Two  (Read 730 times)

Offline Raydiance

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Take Two
« on: July 08, 2018, 04:25:48 am »
Hi, I'm Ray, just another queer, Canadian nerd on the prowl for some feral roleplays.

A bit about my RPing background: Cue animal loving pre-teen who's immigrant mother and typical white Canadian father won't let their kids have pets. This youth discovers that pet sim games can plug the gaping hole in their heart. Somehow, after countless Google searches, a link to Furcadia is uncovered. The youth unknowingly falls down the rabbit hole.

I started on Furcadia in an innocent way. Too young to understand what furries were, I quickly found feral based dreams, and stuck with those. Several months after, I figured out how to post in the Neopets forums, where I learned that I could do something similar. For some time, I enjoyed RPing on Neopets, but I inevitably discovered proboards.

From there, I immersed myself in this hobby, testing out RPs based in wolves, Warriors, dogs, humans, fantasy of all sorts, fandoms; I dabbled in most of the more common genres out there. Like most, I used wolfspeak and purple prose, but now I'm usually far more casual, with a preference to dig for feeling and empathy with my words.

Lately, I've had a hankering for a good wolf RP, so I figured why not give this a shot. I am a little bit rusty when it comes to making new friends, so please try to be kind!

A bit about me: Obviously I love animals. I don't identify as a furry, but when I was a kid, I would day dream about this anthropomorphic white wolf, with blue eyes and long, blond fur. She wore baggy jeans that sat low on her hips, a red crop top, and a loose fitting dark green plaid button down worn open. Lol. Can you believe I've never RPed an anthro character?

I am very into cooking right now. Sometimes I play Stardew Valley or Terraria. I am caught up on the comic series Saga as of today. I saw Alexisonfire two days ago for the first time. My dog is a cat, and my cat is ancient. Anyways.

tl;dr: hi

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Take Two
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 05:04:47 am »
Hello there Ray! The FH community is overall very welcoming and kind so I'm sure you'll find friends and roleplay buddies in no time :3
Farewell everyone<3

Jixmix

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 11:10:50 am »
Welcome to The Feralheart site! I hope you like your time on here.

Offline Raydiance

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2018, 01:06:17 pm »
Yus! I was here for a minute maybe last year, but it was all so overwhelming I kind of gave up.

I had a dream about lions though last night so... maybe it's a sign x)