Author Topic: Return to the Feral Abyss  (Read 872 times)

Tachi12

Return to the Feral Abyss
« on: July 07, 2018, 06:37:02 am »
Ahoy, I am Tach/Tachi (Formerly known as Vrisk but people kept associating me with that Undertale character). I've been a member of this community since 2012, but went absent for around 2 years or so, i'm sure plenty of people did this too. As you might already tell from my avatar and signature, yes, I am a massive weeaboo/otaku/japanophile or whatever you wish call it, and I fully embrace this side of me ayyy. I also enjoy playing a variety of RPGs, shooters (mainly warframe), and rythm games such as Osu. So if you ever wanna hang out, have a game with me, and perhaps talk about animu/manga or anything really, just hit me up.

I also draw but i'm not confident enough with my skills to start sharing them publicly. Peace
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 02:41:59 pm by Tachi12 »

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Return to the Feral Abyss
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2018, 07:10:49 pm »
Welcome back!! And I'm sure your artwork is great, I'd love to see if you ever decide to share it somewhere c:
Farewell everyone<3

wolfdog01

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2018, 11:18:03 pm »
Welcome back! So awesome to see older members coming back!

Tachi12

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2018, 03:40:48 am »
Welcome back!! And I'm sure your artwork is great, I'd love to see if you ever decide to share it somewhere c:

Thanks, once i'm comfortable enough with my art, i'll surely start sharing them around, whether it'll be here or on some other websites like DA.

Welcome back! So awesome to see older members coming back!

Yes!! I've noticed that trend too lately and i'm so glad to see the numbers rise, it's nice to see familiar names again, but i'm also very keen to start meeting new faces.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2018, 05:48:11 am »
Welcome back to the abyss. (:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.