Author Topic: Old times...  (Read 1130 times)

Offline Donatella

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Old times...
« on: March 14, 2018, 06:54:29 pm »
I kind of feel weird doing this but, I wanted to talk about some things. I've been playing FH since 2012. After the big update in 2016 I must have played for about 3-4 times. And didn't really do anything, just sat there near a bush thinking about the old times. ALL my friends don't play the game anymore, so it's so different not to be with someone I know and share the same memories of this game.
Today, I log on again. I visited the old maps (I downloaded them months ago) and oh my, the feels...
I went to Bonfire Island and for the first time, it was empty. I'm not gonna lie, tears fell of my eyes.
I know it must me selfish not  to give the game another chance, but I don't feel the same way. Because I remember all those good times I had in the old maps. Do you remember the mate center ? Or the Simba Official on the top of the Bonfire Island? All the dancing and cuddling in South Pole...the warrior cats and all those kinds of rp in Fluorite Plains.
Unfortunately, these memories can't bring me back to the game. It's not the same. Especially since there are not many players nowadays. 
The sad part is I've lost all my screenshots  :(
Anyway, I just had an idea I wanted to share with you guys.
Maybe the game would come back to as it was before, if the old maps were added to the game as well. That way old players might want to try it again. After that, all the maps will be used.
I don't know, it was just an idea. I don't want to offend anybody. All the new map are indeed amazing, and I thank every single person who offered and tried to make the game better. I'm grateful for it.
I just want all these great memories back, that's all... <3
Thank you for reading!

« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 05:12:04 am by Kikiorylandia »

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
Re: Old times...
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 05:32:58 am »
chances are the staff/dev/whatever team just want to move forward

if the old maps are re-included who knows what'll happen.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972