Author Topic: How to make items and other FH content? (EDIT: figured it out!)  (Read 692 times)

Offline GraWolf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • grawolfquinn
    • View Profile
Hi everyone! VERY sorry if this belongs in another thread or if it's been posted about before, but I'd love to start making items and other FH content, like animation. Problem? I can't seem to find a way to convert FeralHeart/Ogre .mesh to .obj or any other file that's readable by Blender, at least a way my dumb butt can understand. And similarly, I just can't find a way to export Blender files to Ogre .mesh files either.
I KNOW people have done this before, but I just can't find a way to, and it seems like all old tutorials on it are gone. If anyone with any technical knowledge can help me, I'd be very grateful! <3

EDIT: Figured it out! x'D You can lock this thread now!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 12:04:06 pm by GraWolf »

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Re: How to make items and other FH content?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2019, 02:49:18 pm »
Hello! I do not know if you've looked but - all the tutorials regarding FeralHeart can be found here and specifically modding tutorials can be found here.

I do not know how to do these things myself because I am more of a map type of girl but you can also try searching on YouTube and Google as there's usually a couple tutorials there as well as DeviantArt sometimes. Sorry I couldn't help more! Good luck! <3
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 02:53:44 pm by Esarosa »
not active here anymore ♡

Offline GraWolf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • grawolfquinn
    • View Profile
Re: How to make items and other FH content?
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2019, 03:20:50 pm »
Hello! I do not know if you've looked but - all the tutorials regarding FeralHeart can be found here and specifically modding tutorials can be found here.

I do not know how to do these things myself because I am more of a map type of girl but you can also try searching on YouTube and Google as there's usually a couple tutorials there as well as DeviantArt sometimes. Sorry I couldn't help more! Good luck! <3

I couldn't find any that don't seem outdated or just plain don't work!