Author Topic: Another little journal Entry... - 2  (Read 1058 times)

Offline SenseiRei

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • ❤️ Plz Nuzzle me! I'm super Cuddly ❤️
    • royaldog12
    • View Profile
Another little journal Entry... - 2
« on: May 24, 2018, 06:07:48 am »
Spring semester at SJCC is done, first day. i wake up to having a giant list of things to do myself for the day that my mom made... mop the kitchen floor, fix up my room, move the piano back into my room, move my art studio out into the garage, clean and mop the garage, and do the laundry... And while i was doing all that, my mom was out on a lunch date with her cousin... YAY ME  ::) I loathe cleaning, ESPECIALLY RE ORGANIZING THINGS FOR SEASONAL PURPOSES!
  So after i was done, i decided to take a nap, but mom came home, and decided to nag me that i sleep too much and the fact that she had to call the cardiologist on behalf of my wisdom teeth getting extracted and now thats a "no no" which i find BULLCRAP! (pardon my french) I'm sorry but having to wait until another fatal infection and to rush in to get an emergency extraction is NO EXCUSE upon my case! knowing what damage those wisdom teeth can do! I want them OUT! I don't wanna lower my grades with another havoc like this!
  Anyways i went back to my nap and about a few hours later, mom was at yoga and dad was at some church meeting, and i was alone, so i cooked a bit of dinner and settled down to chat with some pals on DISCORD. then my parents came home from their meetings, only to nag me. Dad asked: "So ******... when are you gonna get a job?"

Oh lord... no dear god no... please...

-runs from responsibility-

Mom began looking up places that are in need of hiring...

no no no!!!

-panicking-

Mom suggests places.

MAKE IT STOP!!!

-leaves the room-
why-god...

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: Another little journal Entry... - 2
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 11:44:54 am »
Hi there! It's nice to see you sharing your everyday experiences with us here, but I will unfortantely have to lock this thread. We ask that users only have one Bio and one Journal thread. Please feel free to copy this entry into your first thread that you created here: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=63785.0;topicseen

Thank you!
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.