Author Topic: Kashii's Praise Book (Updated 01/11/12, please see this mods ;3;)  (Read 1549 times)

Offline Kashii

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • NO LONGER ACTIVE. READ LATEST POST.
    • View Profile
Here is a topic, or otherwise, 'book', where I will store all my praises! I will divide the sections up in years, ''Praise book of 2012.'' (2013, 2014, and so on..) :3 If you ever wish to be featured here.. you'll either have to be a help to the community or become my floof-friend! But that's not a promise, yo'. x3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRAISE BOOK OF 2012

Zaroque
I would like to thank you, floof, for being so kind, understanding, fun, smart, loyal, and just an amazing friend!
We also have so much in common. ;3 'Luff chu, hurrdurr!
[/center]

DJ-Misty
Thank yew, my deary floofball, for always being there for me. <3 Not once have you ever left my side, and nor will I ever even dream of leaving yours! You'sh ish so kind, understanding, funny, awesome, loyal, intelligent, logical-minded, and.. MY floofeh floofball! You haz so much talent gurl, and that's a true blessing. <3

THE MODS AND OTHER FLOOFS (Update 01/11/12)
  • Ramine
  • Wolffox
  • Crin
  • Reddlez (Red)
  • Delay
  • Ringo
(and other admin floofs)

You have all worked so hard being a mod, and it clearly shows. I've tried to get to know all of you but I get shy and sometimes don't have enough time/courage. Yup, I'mma awkward little dumbfloof at timez.
Anywho, thank you guys SO much for being there for FH and doing your best to make this community a better place <3 I hope I get to become your friend someday. You are total celebrities to me. ;3; YOU FLOOFY LITTLE IDOLS! <3
Wolffox, You are the one mod I go to almost all the time. I dunno why though. <3 xD -but you are ALL so amazing. ;3;

« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 10:31:10 am by Kashii-Spazz »
I will no longer be active on this account. Please read my latest post.

Thank you for the derpy avii, Kikiveto. ;3

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
Re: Kashii's Praise Book
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 03:19:52 pm »
Oh dear, just me? xD
@Kashii: Thank yew so much m'luff, these kind of things always stick with me. <33 You're an amazing friend, and I always think about yew. +Floof.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Kashii

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • NO LONGER ACTIVE. READ LATEST POST.
    • View Profile
Re: Kashii's Praise Book
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 11:32:54 am »
D'awww. :3 <3
Thank yewz.
I will no longer be active on this account. Please read my latest post.

Thank you for the derpy avii, Kikiveto. ;3