Offline Okami-Shiranui

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • "You want to change it, don't you?"
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
C:
« on: February 22, 2013, 04:38:48 am »
I just wanted to praise a non-staff member that I respect completely; LordSuragaha. I always know I have a friend on this forum! You are very helpful, and kind! I wish you all the floofs in the world!

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: C:
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 07:05:24 am »
Aww Glitch that really means so much to me and I appreciate those kind words. I feel blessed to have met so many wonderful, kind, loving and just beautiful people on this forum like yourself. You were one of my first friends around here when I returned from my long hiatus Glitchy. I can never forget you with your creepy Disney Nigel Thornberry hybrid ... freaky yet hilarious gifs xD You are one of the sweetest people around and I wish I knew more people like you in my everyday life out of Feral Heart. If you were here right now I'd give you a massive hug Glitcy <3 Thank you for these heart warming words they really made my night. You're a true friend Glitch and I hope to know you for a very long time here. -nuzzles-

Offline Okami-Shiranui

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • "You want to change it, don't you?"
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
Re: C:
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 06:17:07 pm »
;-; Awww. You were also one of the first people I ever met on the forums. When I used to be a scared puppy... XD I feel blessed to have a friend like you! C: And don't worry, more creepy Nigel siggys to come... >D