Author Topic: Praise for WhiteLightHeart!  (Read 1945 times)

Offline NebulaNight

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Nope!
    • View Profile
    • My blog
Praise for WhiteLightHeart!
« on: November 17, 2013, 05:25:56 pm »
WhiteLightHeart was one of the first people I met on the forums when I joined as Crystal72. She's kind, caring, (a really good artist), and very helpful. I wanted to congratulate her for becoming a mod, (even if it was a while ago), and just give a big thank you for all she has done. Thank you WhiteLightHeart!  :)

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: Praise for WhiteLightHeart!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 06:36:47 pm »
Baww, this is so sweet, Nebula. ;o; Thank you very much, and I'm always happy to help you guys. <3

This really brightened up my afternoon. <3 Thank you again~
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline NebulaNight

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Nope!
    • View Profile
    • My blog
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2014, 03:07:54 pm »
Of course! You really deserve it. ^^

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2014, 07:11:46 pm »
This thread might be a couple weeks old but yesterday I was considering posting a thread exactly like this so I'll just tag on to this one.

This lady is quite resourceful and ever so patient and kind. I mean that's just to say the least because there's so much more about her that I can't really say here. There's never been a time where she has let me down or failed to back me up about something. She really dedicates herself to the task at hand and she doesn't just get the job done but rather she gets the job done with impressive results and then leaps into action for more. She also is never afraid to invest a few hours into something when someone needs help. I'm glad to know someone like her but better yet have the honor of working beside her. Every now and then it doesn't hurt to remind her how much we appreciate what she does around here but this isn't to say that the others don't deserve some love as well. Work here wouldn't be as pleasant if it wasn't for any of these fine gentlemen and ladies here.

Love ya Whitey meh fellow mod sister <3
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 07:13:55 pm by LordSuragaha »